FANDOM


NoteEdit

This is a list of all the armors that Templars (level 66-85) can use but future class changes for this branch (Crusaders and Holy Knights) can also use the armor as well. This includes sprite-crafted sets, alchemy sets, Guild War Sets and PvP armor. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Please also note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
66 Sprite's Sky Overload Greaves 636 454 VIT +16 150
  • Strange Beast's Skin (50)
  • Illusionary Crystal Ore (100)
  • Crystallized Ice Vein (3)
66 Sprite's Sky Overload Vambrace 318 227 STR +8 130
  • Strange Beast's Skin (70)
  • Illusionary Crystal Ore (80)
  • Blue Ray Lichen (3)
67 Sprite's Sky Overload Boots 375 267 VIT +8 130
  • Strange Beast's Skin (90)
  • Illusionary Crystal Ore (120)
  • Ruin Creature's Ancient Fragment (3)
67 King's Heart Greaves 692 474 STR +16
VIT +20
WIL +12
130
  • Sprite's Sky Overload Greaves (1)
  • Crystallized Ice Vein (5)
  • Ruin Creature's Ancient Fragment (6)
68 King's Heart Gloves 350 239 STR +8
VIT +10
INT +6
150
  • Sprite's Sky Overload Vambrace (1)
  • Snow Mountain Sunshine Crystal (2)
  • Golden Tree Sap (7)
68 King's Heart Boots 408 279 STR +8
VIT +10
WIL +6
130
  • Sprite's Sky Overload Boots (1)
  • Snow Mountain Sunshine Crystal (2)
  • Phantom Beast Down (7)
69 King's Heart Armor 764 523 STR +16
VIT +20
INT +12
150
  • Saphael's Soul of the Earth (18)
  • Soul Crystal Jade (10)
  • Phantom Beast Down (3)
70 King's Heart Helmet 594 407 STR +8
VIT +8
WIL +8
130
  • Saphael's Soul of the Sky (18)
  • Essence of Magical Power (3)
  • Pearl Pebble (1)
71 Sprite's Holy Warrior Greaves 668 476 VIT +8 150
  • Frozen Insect Shell (60)
  • Aurora Gem (120)
  • Green Fluorescent Stone (3)
71 Sprite's Holy Warrior Vambrace 334 238 STR +9 130
  • Frozen Insect Shell (80)
  • Aurora Gem (100)
  • Sky Mushroom (3)
72 Sprite's Holy Warrior Boots 393 280 STR +9 130
  • Frozen Insect Shell (110)
  • Aurora Gem (130)
  • Otherworldly Fish Skeleton (3)
72 Heavenly Warrior Greaves 726 497 STR +22
VIT +18
INT +14
150
  • Sprite's Holy Warrior Greaves (1)
  • Moonstone Sand (5)
  • Glass Wings (6)
73 Heavenly Warrior Vambrace 366 251 STR +11
VIT +9
INT +7
130
  • Sprite's Holy Warrior Vambrace (1)
  • Snowflake Vines (2)
  • Griffon Sharp Claws (7)
73 Heavenly Warrior Boots 427 292 STR +11
VIT +9
INT +7
130
  • Sprite's Holy Warrior Boots (1)
  • Barrier Stone (2)
  • Griffon Sharp Claws (7)
74 Heavenly Warrior Armor 800 548 STR +22
VIT +18
WIL +14
150
  • Saphael's Soul of the Earth (24)
  • Soul Crystal Jade (15)
  • Auroral Vanilla (3)
75 Heavenly Warrior Headdress 621 425 STR +9
VIT +9
INT +9
130
  • Saphael's Soul of the Sky (24)
  • Essence of Magical Power (4)
  • Sprite's Tears (1)
76 Sprite's Pontiff Greaves 699 498 VIT +20 150
  • Frozen Insect Shell (70)
  • Aurora Gem (110)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (4)
76 Sprite's Pontiff Gloves 350 249 STR +10 130
  • Frozen Insect Shell (60)
  • Aurora Gem (120)
  • Ice Agate (4)
77 Sprite's Pontiff Boots 411 293 STR +10 130
  • Frozen Insect Shell (120)
  • Aurora Gem (120)
  • Ice Agate (4)
77 Divine Impact Greaves 759 520 STR +22
VIT +24
WIL +14
150
  • Sprite's Pontiff Greaves (1)
  • Ice Agate (6)
  • Hellhound's Baby Tooth (2)
78 Divine Impact Gloves 383 262 STR +10
VIT +14
INT +6
130
  • Sprite's Pontiff Gloves (1)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (7)
  • Radiant Crystal (2)
78 Divine Impact Boots 447 306 STR +12
VIT +10
INT +8
130
  • Sprite's Pontiff Boots (1)
  • Ice Agate (7)
  • Golden Laurel Leaf (2)
79 Divine Impact Armor 837 573 STR +23
VIT +24
INT +13
150
  • Soul Crystal Jade (18)
  • Radiant Crystal (3)
  • Saphael's Soul of the Earth (25)
80 Divine Impact Helmet 649 444 STR +10
VIT +11
WIL +9
130
  • Essence of Magical Power (5)
  • Radiant Crystal (2)
  • Saphael's Soul of the Skye (25)
77 Spirit Shock Greaves 838 574 STR +42
VIT +44
WIL +34
150
  • Divine Impact Greaves (1)
  • Survivor Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
78 Spirit Shock Gloves 423 289 STR +20
VIT +24
INT +16
130
  • Divine Impact Gloves (1)
  • Old Tablet Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
78 Spirit Shock Boots 493 338 STR +22
VIT +20
INT +18
130
  • Divine Impact Boots (1)
  • Courageous Fighter's Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
79 Spirit Shock Armor 924 632 STR +43
VIT +44
INT +33
150
  • Divine Impact Armor (1)
  • Rescuer's Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
80 Spirit Shock Helmet 717 491 STR +20
VIT +21
WIL +19
130
  • Divine Impact Helmet (1)
  • Vengeful Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
77 Rampager Defender Greaves 907 642 STR +52
VIT +54
WIL +54
150
  • Spirit Shock Greaves (1)
  • Divine Impact Greaves (1)
  • Ancient Vines (60)
78 Rampager Defender Fists 454 320 STR +25
VIt +29
INT +21
130
  • Spirit Shock Gloves (1)
  • Divine Impact Gloves (1)
  • Beast Soul Crystal (58)
78 Rampager Defender Boots 529 374 STR +27
VIt +25
INT +23
130
  • Spirit Shock Boots (1)
  • Divine Impact Boots (1)
  • Star Beast Tooth (45)
79 Rampager Defender Armor 982 696 STR +53
VIT +54
INT +43
150
  • Spirit Shock Armor (1)
  • Divine Impact Armor (1)
  • Star Beast Tooth (68)
80 Rampager Defender Helmet 756 535 STR +25
VIt +26
WIL +24
130
  • Spirit Shock Helmet (1)
  • Divine Impact Helmet (1)
  • Beast Soul Crystal (75)
81 Sprite’s Dark Greaves 730 520 VIT +22 150
  • Black Crystal Wool (80)
  • Strange Gem (130)
  • One-Ear Rabbit Tooth (4)
81 Sprite’s Dark Gloves 365 260 STR +11 130
  • Black Crystal Wool (90)
  • Strange Gem (120)
  • Soul Stone (4)
82 Sprite’s Dark Boots 429 306 STR +11 130
  • Black Crystal Wool (130)
  • Strange Gem (140)
  • Soul Stone (4)
82 Sunbeam Crest Greaves 792 542 STR +24
VIT +26
WIL +16
150
  • Sprite’s Dark Greaves (1)
  • Rainbow Emerald (6)
  • Unicorn’s Horn (2)
83 Sunbeam Crest Vambrace 399 273 STR +12
VIT +15
INT +6
130
  • Sprite’s Dark Gloves (1)
  • Rainbow Lizard’s Tongue (7)
  • Blood Tear (2)
83 Sunbeam Crest Boots 485 319 STR +13
VIT +11
INT +9
130
  • Sprite’s Dark Boots (1)
  • Rainbow Emerald (6)
  • Chaos Aurora Rose (2)
84 Sunbeam Crest Armor 872 597 STR +26
VIt +25
INT +15
150
  • Life Crystal (21)
  • Blood Tear (3)
  • Deep Earth Power (26)
85 Sunbeam Crest Helmet 676 463 STR +12
VIT +11
WIL +10
130
  • Divine Essence (6)
  • Blood Tear (2)
  • Deep Heaven Power (26)

Alchemy ArmorEdit

Level 70 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
70 Iron Wall Rider Helmet 594 407 STR +8
VIT +10
WIL +6
130
  • Blueprint: Iron Wall Rider Helmet
  • White Eclipse Knight Helm (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (8)
70 Iron Wall Rider Breastplate 772 528 STR +16
VIT +20
WIL +12
150
  • Blueprint: Iron Wall Rider Breastplate
  • White Eclipse Knight Heavy Plate (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (8)
70 Iron Wall Rider Greaves 712 488 STR +16
VIT +20
WIL +12
150
  • Blueprint: Iron Wall Rider Greaves
  • White Eclipse Knight Leggings (1)
  • Illusionary Consuming Nucleus (6)
70 Iron Wall Rider Gauntlets 356 244 STR +10
VIT +8
WIL +6
130
  • Blueprint: Iron Wall Rider Gauntlets
  • White Eclipse Knight Handguards (1)
  • Illusionary Consuming Nucleus (4)
70 Iron Wall Rider Boots 415 284 STR +10
VIT +8
WIL +6
130
  • Blueprint: Iron Wall Rider Boots
  • White Eclipse Knight Boots (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (4)
70 Blitzing Rider Helmet 594 407 STR +7
VIT +10
WIL +7
130
  • Blueprint: Blitzing Rider Helmet
  • King's Heart Helm (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (20)
70 Blitzing Rider Breastplate 772 528 STR +14
VIT +22
INT +12
150
  • Blueprint: Blitzing Rider Breastplate
  • King's Heart Armor (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (20)
70 Blitzing Rider Greaves 712 488 STR +14
VIT +22
WIL +12
150
  • Blueprint: Blitzing Rider Greaves
  • King's Heart Greaves (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (15)
70 Blitzing Rider Gauntlets 356 244 STR +8
VIT +10
INT +6
130
  • Blueprint: Blitzing Rider Gauntlets
  • King's Heart Gloves (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (10)
70 Blitzing Rider Boots 415 284 STR +8
VIT +10
WIL +6
130
  • Blueprint: Blitzing Rider Boots
  • King's Heart Boots (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (10)
Level 80 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
80 Sundering Blow Helmet 649 444 STR +10
VIT +10
INT + 10
130
  • Blueprint: Sundering Blow Helmet
  • Heavenly Warrior Headdress (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (8)
80 Sundering Blow Breastplate 844 577 STR +24
VIT +20
WIL +16
150
  • Blueprint: Sundering Blow Breastplate
  • Heavenly Warrior Armor (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (8)
80 Sundering Blow Greaves 779 533 STR +24
VIT +20
INT +16
150
  • Blueprint: Sundering Blow Greaves
  • Heavenly Warrior Greaves (1)
  • Illusionary Karma Nucleus (6)
80 Sundering Blow Gauntlets 390 267 STR +12
VIT +10
INT +8
130
  • Blueprint: Sundering Blow Gauntlets
  • Heavenly Warrior Vambrace (1)
  • Illusionary Karma Nucleus (4)
80 Sundering Blow Boots 454 311 STR +12
VIT +10
INT +8
130
  • Blueprint: Sundering Blow Boots
  • Heavenly Warrior Boots (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (4)
80 Kingstrike Helmet 649 444 STR +10
VIT +11
WIL +9
130
  • Blueprint: Kingstrike Helmet
  • Divine Impact Helmet (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (20)
80 Kingstrike Breastplate 844 577 STR +23
VIT +24
INT +13
150
  • Blueprint: Kingstrike Breastplate
  • Divine Impact Armor (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (20)
80 Kingstrike Greaves 779 533 STR +22
VIT +24
WIL +14
150
  • Blueprint: Kingstrike Greaves
  • Divine Impact Greaves (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (15)
80 Kingstrike Gauntlets 390 267 STR +10
VIT +14
INT +6
130
  • Blueprint: Kingstrike Gauntlets
  • Divine Impact Gloves (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (10)
80 Kingstrike Boots 454 311 STR +12
VIT +10
INT +8
130
  • Blueprint: Kingstrike Boots
  • Divine Impact Boots (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (10)

PvP ArmorEdit

Level 75 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
75 Infinite Defense Helmet 621 425 STR +9
VIT +18
+4% chance to evade 130 14,000
75 Infinite Defense Armor 808 553 STR +22
VIT +32
+4% chance to evade 150 17,000
75 Infinite Defense Slacks 746 511 STR +22
VIT +32
+2% chance to evade 150 11,000
75 Infinite Defense Gloves 373 256 STR +9
VIT +18
+2% chance to evade 130 11,000
75 Infinite Defense Boots 435 298 STR +9
VIT +18
+2% chance to evade 130 11,000
Level 85 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
85 Heavenly Shield Helmet 676 463 STR +11
VIT +22
+6% chance to evade 130 17,000
85 Heavenly Shield Breastplate 879 602 STR +28
VIT +38
+6% chance to evade 150 20,000
85 Heavenly Shield Greaves 812 556 STR +28
VIT +38
+4% chance to evade 150 13,000
85 Heavenly Shield Gauntlets 406 277 STR +11
VIT +22
+4% chance to evade 130 13,000
85 Heavenly Shield Boots 473 324 STR +11
VIT +22
+4% chance to evade 130 13,000

GvG ArmorEdit

Level 70 GvG Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Crystal Guardian Points
70 Stars of Glory Helmet 625 427 VIT +15
WIL +15
+550 HP
+100 EN
130 11,000
70 Stars of Glory Armor 812 556 STR +20
VIT +40
+510 HP
+190 EN
150 13,000
70 Stars of Glory Greaves 750 514 STR +25
vit +35
+450 HP
+250 EN
135 8,000
70 Stars of Glory Gloves 375 257 STR +10
VIT +20
+350 HP
+300 EN
116 8,000
70 Stars of Glory Boots 438 299 STR +12
VIT +18
+550 HP
+100 EN
116 8,000
Level 80 GvG Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Crystal Guardian Points
80 Radiant Wing Helmet 683 487 VIT +17
WIL +17
+810 HP
+230 EN
130 14,000
80 Radiant Wing Breastplate 887 608 STR +24
VIT +44
+770 HP
+320 EN
150 17,000
80 Radiant Wing Greaves 820 561 STR +28
VIT +40
+710 HP
+380 EN
135 11,000
80 Radiant Wing Gauntlets 410 280 STR +12
VIT +22
+610 HP
+430 EN
116 11,000
80 Radiant Wing Boots 478 327 STR +14
VIT +20
+810 HP
+230 EN
116 11,000

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
67-70 King's Heart Set Hit +15%, WIL +21 Critical Hit Rate +10%, Critical Hit Damage +70% Casting cost of skills reduced by 60 MP
70 Iron Wall Rider Set Light Resistance +60%, STR +21, Physical Critical Rate +5% Shield Smite damage +30%, Ranged Attack Damage -70% Movement Speed +15%, attacks have a 30% chance of triple attack damage.
70 Blitzing Rider Set Lightning Resistance +60%, AGI +21, Attack Speed +10% Armor-Cracking Assault damage +35%, 27% chance to activate attack speed +40% for 6 sec when being attacked Physical Critical Rate +22%, when attacked you have a 32% chance of reducing the target's physical skill damage by -45% for 8 seconds.
70 Stars of Glory Set Ice Resistance +60%, VIT +20, WIL +5 Received Critical Hit -27%, Max HP +15% 50% chance to reduce target's INT -100 for 15 seconds, Not subject to dizzy / stun.
72-75 Heavenly Warrior Set VIT +14, Shield Block Chance +10% Malice caused by each attack +45%, STR +21 Immunity from dizziness and stun, Max MP +20%
75 Infinite Defense Set Chance to receive all kinds of critical hit rate -30%, VIT +23, STR +13 Dark Resistance +70%, Max HP +15%, Shield Block +20% Immunity to Dizziness and stun, 30% chance of reducing enemy's Movement Speed by 50% when attacking for 8 sec.
77-80 Divine Impact Set Hit +20%, STR +21 Attack Speed +20% When attacking, 10% chance of double attack damage
77-80 Spirit Shock Set Hit +25%, VIT +20 Attack Speed +20%, Shield Block +10% Attack with a 10% chance of dealing double damage
80 Sundering Blow Set Armor-Cracking Assault damage +30%, AGI +21 Physical Critical Rate +8% Attack speed +10%, Skill Cast Speed +25%, 18% chance of reducing attacker's Physical Critical Rate by -40% for 7 seconds when attacked.
80 Kingstrike Set Holy Strike damage +30%, STR +21 Movement Speed +10% Attack Speed +10%, attacks have a 60% chance of reducing target's Cast Speed by -40% for 6 seconds.
80 Radiant Wing Set Ice Resistance +65%, VIT +22, WIL +7 Received Critical Hit -27%, Max HP +17% 50% chance to reduce target's INT -110 for 15 seconds, Not subject to dizzy / stun.
82-85 Sunbeam Crest Set Shield Block Rate +5%, Hit +20%, VIT +21 Each attack increases malice +20%, Movement speed +5% Have a 50% chance to activate equipment ability when attacking, making you immune to dizziness and stun for 4 seconds.
85 Heavenly Shield Set Chance of taking any type of critical hit -30%, VIT +25, STR +15 Dark resistance +75% and Max HP +17%, Shield block +20%, 30% chance of melee attack speed +15% for 15 seconds when attacked. Immune to dazzle or stasis, 32% chance of reducing enemy’s movement speed by 50% when attacking, lasts 8 seconds.


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist|}

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.