After you have reached level 65, you are now able to change class to a templar. These will add additional skill set which improve your dexterity in the battlefield. Class ultimate has also been activated at level 66.
- One-Handed Sword / Two-Handed Sword
- One-Handed Hammer / Two-Handed Hammer
- One-Handed Axes / Two-Handed Axes
- Sublimed Ultimate Defense - Paladin class line has the highest defense stat in the game. You will have lesser problems dealing with field monster standard attack and your health points drop slower comparatively. You can tank plenty of monster at dungeons when built correctly.
- Practical Defensive Skills - There are defensive skills which could save you from death while being attacked by plenty of monster. The skills include adding your blocking rate, reduced damage from each successful block, damage reduction from all types of damage (including skill damage, standard damage, reflect damage, etc), so on and so forth.
- Shielding System - Paladin class line allows you to wield shield to add the third defensive line of your tanking. The shield came into a variety of two different types of offensive and a defensive shield. Other classes which can use a shield including cleric and Berserker class line. Block rate determines how consistent your shield will block, and the damage reduced by each block is determined by the amount of Strength stats you have.
- Highest Damage Reduction system - Paladin class line has the highest damage reduction system in the game, this which allows you to reduce the damage from any incoming attack into zero value. Few types of damage reduction including Physical damage reduction, Magic damage reduction, and reduction to all received damage. Damage reduction system allows you reduce any damage (including standard attack, skill damage, reflect damage, elemental damage, etc). It is obtained in talent and combo, mastery, passive, etc. Other classes which has high damage reduction including sage, mage and engineer class line.
- High Health Points (HP) - Comparatively higher health points can be achieved.
- Minor Healing Skills - These include healing of lower value, a skill which remove deadly debuff, and a ticking health recovery after you change class to holy knight.
- Passive Paralysis - The class you will choose will allow you to passively induce to reduce movement speed and attack speed of any nearby enemy. These will include few skills which is activated.
- Stunt Master - There are skills which allows you to stunt an opponent and prevent the player to move, skill, and switch weapon.
- Defense Cracking Master - On few settings, paladin class line can reduce the opponent defenses to ultimately deal damage. These include skills, gears and timely, proper use of skills.
- Low Magic Defenses - Comparatively paladin class line has lower magic defense in stats wise. Otherwise, to build up magic defense requires you to select the best anti-magic gear, talent selection and mastery build up.
- Low Critical attack and Evasion - They have lower critical attack in stats compare to other classes and received more consistent attack due to lowered evasion. At least, you can received zero value damage.
- Lack of damage - Paladin class line has lowered damage compared to other classes. Few occasion it will require a very expensive settings and build up to allow a more balance offensive and defensive character.
- Minor Hit Rate - Paladin class line has lower hit rate compared to other classes, these will prevent you from dealing damage to higher evasion classes.
- Certain occasion requires certain armor set - To set up a paladin is determined by your goal as PvP, PvE or both. As most of the armor set are arranged to suit the condition.
- Economic - It is very expensive to build both PvP and PvE. So choose wisely and set up the gears accordingly to suit your preferences.
- Proc and Switch Ability - Interchanging weapons to add effect is a way to add up substantial amount of damage to an opponent. There are many correct addition to the orange, yellow, purple gears which add an additional effect to raise the value of damage. Yet the amount of weapons to proc for paladin class line required, are more compared to other classes. Although there a few one or two weapon's to proc that deals good damage.
Heavenly Shield - A shield only passive skill. After successfully block a damage will instantly add Strength and melee attack speed. Strength and melee speed increases after each skill upgrades. Obtainable at various location; Few Examples:
- Mutated Phoenix Tower - Tower Stone Lion or Demon Armor Shell
- Auris Bay - Corpse Eating Snail
- Ancient Polar Ruins - Tundra Fishman
- Misty Plateau - Misty Whitedeer, Flaming Weasel, Sharpclaw Werewolf or Destiny Vulture
Focus Sacred Energy - Summon a crystal ball which affect allied players at 20 meter radius. Cast to add attack, ranged attack, and magic attack and stack up to 5 times. Percentage stack increase after each skill upgrade at different character level. Obtainable at various location; Few Examples:
- Mutated Phoenix Tower - Tower Stone Lion or Red Scorpion Pirate Skeleton
- Auris Bay - Snowfield Scorpion, Swamp Watch or Frost-Scale Dragon Beast
- Golden Sandbar - Crystal Mine Female Scorpio
Holy Command Token - One Holy Command token is consumed for each focus sacred energy summoned. Available to purchase at: General Stores in Deepfathom (Level 71+) or Rebel Base
- General Store Owner Winny - Aurawhisp Hamlet (X: 311, Y: 170)
For full guide on tomes: Click Here
Talents: Templar Edit
|Character Level Requirements: Talents|
|Name||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|All Level 4 Talents|
|Earth Talents (Lv.61+)|
|Sword Specialist||Elsaland 16000 Reputation|
|Hammer Specialist||Iron Stone Association 25000 Reputation|
|Axe Specialist||<Fortress Gate Sentinel> General Yobese, North Mountain Wolf, Yeti Castle Sentry, Snow Moonbird, Golden Armored Ape, Sakura Jelly Rabbit|
|Star Talents (Lv.66+)|
|Resilient Vitality||Princess of Frost Illania 16000 Reputation|
|Light Arms Specialist||<The Word> Birdbird Bird, <Faaabulous Ram Overlord> Pinkerton, Northland Bandit Swordsman, Mad Dash Pig, Crimson Sniper, Northland Marksman, <Freezing Wind Spirit Elder> Stratos, Thunder Cloud Dog|
|Heavy Arms Specialist||<Blacknest Werewolf Captain> Jasha, Blacknest Werewolf Warrior, Crimson Sawtooth Occultist, Northland Butcher|
|Moon Talents (Lv.69+)|
|Shield Specialist||Immortal Gargoyle> Icy Sanba, Arctic Wind Spirit, Dorsal Dimetrodon, Needle Frostwolf, Bug Mutant, Bug Transportation Corps, <Bug Transport Captain> Antioch, <Demon Dog Boss> Nocturnal Aerial Demon Dog, Dragon-Stripe Green Demon|
|Bronze Sinew, Iron Bone||<Panzer Ape> Stonewall Chimpson, Freezing Wind Spirit, Great Dimetrodon, Screaming Sea Siren, <Alpha Frost Wolf> Silverstrike, Mutant Sawtooth Crab, Bug Guide, <Fear Claw> Scroby|
|Lightfoot Stance||Saphael's Heart 16000 Reputation|
|Sun Talents (Lv.72+)|
|Mighty Guard||Iron Stone Association 25000 Reputation|
|Determination||<Taring Exiled Messenger> Taro, <Despairing Hero> Chicaniles, Yeti Hunter, Abstruse Centipede|
|Aura of Hatred||Kaslow Mysterious Box | Crystal Guardian 3400 Reputation|
Ancient Talents: Templar and Crusaders Edit
|Character Level Requirement: Ancient Talents|
|Name||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Earth Ancient Talents||66+||80+||91+|
|Star Ancient Talents||70+||83+||93+|
|Moon Ancient Talents||73+||87+||97+|
|Sun Ancient Talents||77+||90+||100|
|All Ancient Talents: Templar / Crusaders Only|
|Earth Ancient Talents|
|Name||Level 1 (Lv.66+)||Level 2 (Lv.80+)|
|Magic Evasion||Elsaland 25000 Reputation||Elsaland 36000 Reputation|
|Deadly Destruction||Kaslow Mystery Box | Crystal Guardian 2500 Reputation||Goblin Avenger, Purgatory Monster Warrior, <Beastman Dark Wizard> Wilderbee, Tear Phantom Worm, Magic War Puppet, Northland Heretic, <Greedy Lion Lord> Liam the Great, Cross Black Ape, Ecliptic Sentinel, Drysand Tortoise, Sand Crab, Crystal Mine Soldier Scorpio|
|Heavy Impact||Treasure Appraisal Committee 36000 Reputation||Treasure Appraisal Committee 40000 Reputation|
|Star Ancient Talents|
|Name||Level 1 (Lv.70+)||Level 2 (Lv.83+)|
|Ice Realm||Tower Stone Lion, Tower Demon Lion (Phoenix Tower), <Jade Fire Golem> Moonface, <Carrion King> Skullard||Goblin Avenger, Purgatory Monster Warrior, <Beastman Dark Wizard> Wilderbee, Cross Red Ape, Sharpclaw Werewolf, Drysand Tortoise, Crystal Mine Soldier Scorpio, <Vain Weasel> Chukala, <Deep Sea Monster> Bradiss|
|Malice Master||Kaslow Mystery Box | Crystal Guardian 3000 Reputation||Kaslow Mystery Box | Crystal Guardian 4000 Reputation|
|Fortified Fury||Iron Stone Association 36000 Reputation||Iron Stone Association 40000 Reputation|
|Moon Ancient Talents|
|Name||Level 1 (Lv.73+)||Level 2 (Lv.87+)|
|True Impact||Deep Magic Academy 36000 Reputation||Deep Magic Academy 36000 Reputation - buy from Zilnan in Heirloom Peninsula or Darsus in Frostfire Pass | Lava Beast|
|Dark Chain||Trol's Wrath, Gray War Bear, Earthen Demon Soul Armor||<Prized> Auric Golem, Iron Rider Clout Beastman, Iron Rider Clout Beastman, <Stoneplant> Gilded Sprout Golem, <Priceless> Golden Golem, Lava Beast, <Hot Spring Creature> Rare Mutant, Abnormal Jelly Rabbit, Condemned Jelly Rabbit, Mutated Impale Ant, Mutated Toxic Ant, Mutated Green Spider, Mutated Scarlet Spider|
|Brilliant Battle||Princess of Frost Illania 16000 Reputation||Princess of Frost Illania 16000 Reputation - buy from Zilnan in Heirloom Peninsula or Darsus in Frostfire Pass | Black Fire Beast, Cloaked Killer|
|Sun Ancient Talents|
|Name||Level 1 (Lv.77+)||Level 2 (Lv.90+)|
|Guardian Specialist||Destiny Magic Sealer, Frozen Lizard, Green-Scale Hunter, Naughty Jelly Rabbit, Destiny Iron Golem, Polar Icy Stingray, Tundra Fishman, Nether Demon, Horn Snail, Corpse-Eating Snail, Troll Skull Crusher, Snowfield Scorpion, White Holy Wrath Goat, Magic Armor Mantis, <Tundra Fishman Boss> Tundra Fishman||Kaslow Mystery Box | Crystal Guardian 5000 Reputation|
|Sublime Holiness||<Bones Watch> Krova||<Razorwhorl> Barbed Clar, <Cunning Whisperer> Tespin, <Blood-Addled Axe> Slaydie, Black Fire Beast, Claim Jumper Mercenary, Peninsula Thorned Golem, Wolfhowl Werewolf, <Megatined> Barbed Lak, <Ancient Sprite Messenger> Sangcart, Source of Sangcart's Power|
|Light of Glory||<Ecosphere's Peak> Ruman, <Steel Armor> Hawkmo||<Ballistics Expert> Gunnar, <Razorwhorl> Barbed Clar, <Armed Madman> Rumblefire, Black Fire Weasel, Claim Jumper, Steel Rock Beast, <Megatined> Barbed Lak, <True Black Bone Pirate Robot> Alpha DC|