Sprites can make a variety of equipment. Choose a sprite with crafting abilities that complement your class. Keep in mind, your sprite’s crafting level is NOT affected by your character level (ie. You can be level 80 and your sprite can still craft 100). Your level only affects the level of the sprite summon!
› Warrior › Paladin / Templar / Crusader / Holy Knight › Berserker / Warlord / Deathknight / Destroyer
› Archer › Ranger / Sharpshooter / Hawkeye / Predator › Assassin / Darkstalker / Windshadow / Shinobi
› Mage › Wizard / Archmage / Avatar / Warlock › Necromancer / Demonologist / Shadowlord / Shinigami
› Machinist › Engineer / Gearmaster / Cogmaster / Mechmaster › Demolitionist / Gunner / Bombardier / Artillerist
› One Handed Weapons
› 1H Swords / 1H Hammers / 1H Axes / 1H Mecha Weapons / Shields
› Two Handed Weapons
› 2H Swords / 2H Hammers / 2H Axes / 2H Mecha Weapons / Staves
› Sub Weapons
› Craft by Branch
Sprite Mood EffectsEdit
- Sad:Your sprite will gain experience at a slightly decreased rate.Try not to get this mood. It's a negative kind of mood.
- Happy: Your sprite will gain experience at a slightly increased rate. This is the mood your beginning sprite will be when you first create your character. The sprite can be summoned.
- Elated: Your sprite will gain experience at a significantly increased rate.
- While in a elated mood, the sprite seems to endowed with a "crafting success rate increases by 100%" enhancement. Don't be fooled by the wording, however. It does NOT mean that success is increased TO 100%; just BY 100%. Since there is scarce evidence available to find out what the base rate of success is per type of item (white, green, orange, etc.) it is hard to actually find out the value of this increase. This crafting bonus may or may not always be available. Sprites can be summoned when elated.
- Relationships over 500 will give you the lowest possible crafting price from sprites, for those of you who are crafters!