Fandom

Grand Fantasia Wikia

Shinobi Armor

17,176pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

NoteEdit

This is a list of armors for Shinobis (91-100). For other class armors, please scroll down and check their respective links. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Also, please note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show up.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
91 Sprite’s Leafy Greaves 659 626 VIT +13 135
  • Magical Leather (120)
  • Wrathful Crystal (90)
  • Moon Shadow Stone (4)
91 Sprite’s Leafy Gauntlets 330 313 STR +13 116
  • Magical Leather (130)
  • Wrathful Crystal (80)
  • Magic Doll Heart (4)
92 Sprite’s Leafy Boots 388 368 AGI +13 116
  • Magical Leather (140)
  • Wrathful Crystal (130)
  • Magic Doll Heart (4)
92 Demonic Ninja Greaves 700 665 STR +28
VIT +30
WIL +20
135
  • Sprite’s Leafy Greaves (1)
  • Sunlight Orb (6)
  • Blue Dragon Eye (2)
93 Demonic Ninja Gloves 353 335 STR +15
VIT +13
AGI +11
116
  • Sprite’s Leafy Gauntlets (1)
  • Fear Fish Bone (7)
  • Ancient Volcano Stone (2)
93 Demonic Ninja Boots 412 391 STR +16
VIT +15
AGI +8
116
  • Sprite’s Leafy Boots (1)
  • Sunlight Orb (7)
  • Jade Crystal Narcissus (2)
94 Demonic Ninja Armor 770 732 STR +31
VIT +26
AGI +21
135
  • Obsidian Crystal (26)
  • Jade Crystal Narcissus (3)
  • Otherworldly Soul of Earth (28)
95 Demonic Ninja Mask 597 567 STR +15
VIT +13
AGI +11
116
  • Glass Magic Jade (26)
  • Ancient Volcano Stone (2)
  • Otherworldly Soul of the Sky (28)
96 Sprite’s Flying Greaves 684 650 VIT +14 135
  • Luminous Eyeball (120)
  • Dream Tear Ore (90)
  • Frost Crystal Sand (4)
96 Sprite’s Flying Gauntlets 342 325 STR +14 116
  • Luminous Eyeball (130)
  • Dream Tear Ore (80)
  • Magic Doll Heart (4)
97 Sprite’s Flying Boots 402 382 AGI +14 116
  • Luminous Eyeball (140)
  • Dream Tear Ore (130)
  • Magic Doll Heart (4)
97 Ghost Executioner Trousers 727 690 STR +30
VIT +32
WIL +22
135
  • Sprite’s Flying Greaves (1)
  • Blood Diamond (6)
  • Giant Golden Bird Feather (2)
98 Ghost Executioner Gloves 366 348 STR +16
VIT +14
AGI +12
116
  • Sprite’s Flying Gauntlets (1)
  • Colorful Bee Stinger (7)
  • Coldfrost Crystal (2)
98 Ghost Executioner Boots 427 406 STR +17
VIT +16
AGI +9
116
  • Sprite’s Flying Boots (1)
  • Blood Diamond (7)
  • Demonic Bloody Rose (2)
99 Ghost Executioner Armor 799 759 STR +33
VIT +28
AGI +23
135
  • Obsidian Crystal (29)
  • Demonic Bloody Rose (3)
  • Otherworldly Soul of Earth (29)
100 Ghost Executioner Mask 619 588 STR +16
VIT +14
AGI +12
116
  • Glass Magic Jade (29)
  • Coldfrost Crystal (2)
  • Otherworldly Soul of the Sky (29)
97 Shadow Master’s Trousers 802 762 STR +36
VIT +72
WIL +36
135
  • Ghost Executioner Trousers (1)
  • Emblem of Liberty (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
98 Shadow Master’s Gloves 404 384 STR +28
VIT +24
AGI +20
116
  • Ghost Executioner Gloves (1)
  • Emblem of Justice (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
98 Shadow Master’s Boots 471 447 STR +36
VIT +27
AGI +10
116
  • Ghost Executioner Boots (1)
  • Emblem of Dreams (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
99 Shadow Master’s Armor 881 837 STR +72
VIT +36
AGI +36
135
  • Ghost Executioner Armor (1)
  • Emblem of Honor (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
100 Shadow Master’s Mask 682 648 STR +29
VIT +27
AGI +16
116
  • Ghost Executioner Mask (1)
  • Emblem of Light (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
97 Shadowstorm Greaves 844 822 STR +61
VIT +62
WIL +57
135
  • Shadow Master’s Trousers (1)
  • Ghost Executioner Trousers (1)
  • Wavelike Illusory Algae (60)
98 Shadowstorm Gloves 422 410 STR +32
VIT +29
AGI +29
116
  • Shadow Master’s Gloves (1)
  • Ghost Executioner Gloves (1)
  • Amethyst Fang (58)
98 Shadowstorm Boots 492 480 STR +31
VIT +33
AGI +26
116
  • Shadow Master’s Boots (1)
  • Ghost Executioner Boots (1)
  • Wavelike Illusory Algae (45)
99 Shadowstorm Armor 915 891 STR +66
VIT +50
AGI +64
135
  • Shadow Master’s Armor (1)
  • Ghost Executioner Armor (1)
  • Amethyst Bat Fang (68)
100 Shadowstorm Mask 704 685 STR +34
VIT +29
AGI +27
116
  • Shadow Master’s Mask (1)
  • Ghost Executioner Mask (1)
  • Ancient Meteorite (75)

PvP ArmorEdit

Level 95 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
95 Phantom Samurai's Faceguard 597 567 STR +13
VIT +26
+6% chance to evade 116 21,500
95 Phantom Samurai Armor 776 737 STR +30
VIT +42
+6% chance to evade 135 25,000
95 Phantom Samurai Greaves 716 680 STR +30
VIT +42
+4% chance to evade 135 17,000
95 Phantom Samurai Gloves 358 340 STR +13
VIT +26
+4% chance to evade 116 17,000
95 Phantom Samurai Boots 418 397 STR +13
VIT +26
+4% chance to evade 116 17,000

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
92-95 Demonic Ninja Set AGI +40, VIT +20, Evade +25% Melee Attack Speed +20%, Dual Wield Damage +25% Physical damage +10%, 10% chance when attacking to enter Ghostly Trickery state: STR +50% and Physical Critical Hit +20% for 5 sec
95 Phantom Samurai Set STR +30, AGI +20 Received Critical Damage Rate -35%, 40% chance to activate equipment ability when attacking: Melee Attack Speed and Movement Speed +20% for 15 sec Holy Light Resistance +80%, Hit and Evasion +20%, Lethal Strike Damage +75%, 35% chance to activate equipment ability when attacking: Physical Critical Rate +100% for 15 sec Physical Critical Attack Damage +75%, HP +25%, 45% chance to activate equipment ability when attacked: Evade +30% for 15 sec
97-100 Ghost Executioner Set AGI +40, Evade +15% STR +50, Magic damage received -10%, +350 Dark damage when attacking 15% chance for standard attacks to inflict double damage, 20% chance when attacking to trigger Ghost Torture ability: Target Hit -30% and Attack Speed -20% for 3 sec
97-100 Shadow Master Set STR +40, AGI +30, Dual Wield Attack Speed +35% Fatal Strike damage +80%, 15% chance when attacking to trigger Shadowy Rules ability: Target prevented from using skills for 5 sec Dark Stab damage +50%, Physical damage +20%, Malice -40% 20% chance for attacks to inflict triple damage


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.