FANDOM


NoteEdit

This is a list of armors for Shamans (86-90) and their upper class change, Druids. For other class armors, please scroll down and check their respective links. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Also, please note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show up.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
86 Sprite's Oracle Trousers 697 662 VIT +24 135
  • Phoenix Plume (80)
  • Ancient Tree Root (130)
  • Magic Beast Bone (4)
86 Sprite's Oracle Gloves 349 331 VIT +12 116
  • Phoenix Plume (100)
  • Ancient Tree Root (110)
  • Vine Toxin (4)
87 Sprite's Oracle Boots 410 389 INT +12 116
  • Phoenix Plume (120)
  • Ancient Tree Root (140)
  • Magic Beast Bone (4)
87 Oracular Murmurs Leather Pants 741 704 STR +22
VIT +26
WIL +24
135
  • Sprite's Oracle Trousers (1)
  • Golden Wing (6)
  • Poppy Kiss (2)
88 Oracular Murmurs Gloves 374 355 STR +14
VIT +13
INT +9
116
  • Sprite's Oracle Gloves (1)
  • Seagreen Grass (7)
  • Phoenix Blood (2)
88 Oracular Murmurs Boots 436 414 STR +13
VIT +12
WIL +11
116
  • Sprite's Oracle Boots (1)
  • Golden Wing (7)
  • Demon Tear Essence (2)
89 Oracular Murmurs Vestment 816 775 STR +24
VIT +22
INT +26
135
  • Life Crystal (24)
  • Phoenix Blood (3)
  • Deep Earth Power (27)
90 Oracular Murmurs Forehead Guard 632 601 STR +12
VIT +12
INT +12
116
  • Divine Essence (7)
  • Demon Tear Essence (2)
  • Deep Heaven Power (27)
87 Gaia's Revelation Tights 818 777 STR +39
VIT +47
WIL +42
135
  • Oracular Murmurs Leather Pants (1)
  • Symbol of Courage (10)
  • Saphael's Sparkling Crystal (30)
88 Gaia's Revelation Gloves 412 392 STR +24
VIT +22
INT +18
116
  • Oracular Murmurs Gloves (1)
  • Symbol of Strength (10)
  • Saphael's Sparkling Crystal (30)
88 Gaia's Revelation Boots 481 457 STR +23
VIT +21
WIL +20
116
  • Oracular Murmurs Boots (1)
  • Symbol of Generosity (10)
  • Saphael's Sparkling Crystal (30)
89 Gaia's Revelation Robe 900 855 STR +42
VIT +39
INT +47
135
  • Oracular Murmurs Vestment (1)
  • Symbol of Determination (10)
  • Saphael's Sparkling Crystal (30)
90 Gaia's Revelation Crown 698 663 STR +21
VIT +22
INT +21
116
  • Oracular Murmurs Forehead Guard (1)
  • Symbol of Devotion (10)
  • Saphael's Sparkling Crystal (30)
87 Divine Truth Understanding Greaves 874 831 STR +49
VIT +57
WIL +54
135
  • Gaia's Revelation Tights (1)
  • Oracular Murmurs Leather Pants (1)
  • Ancient Beast’s Marrow (60)
88 Divine Truth Understanding Hold 437 416 STR +30
VIT +27
INT +23
116
  • Gaia's Revelation Gloves (1)
  • Oracular Murmurs Gloves (1)
  • Imp’s Flower Nest (58)
88 Divine Truth Understanding Boots 510 485 STR +29
VIT +26
WIL +25
116
  • Gaia's Revelation Boots (1)
  • Oracular Murmurs Boots (1)
  • Liquid Electrum (45)
89 Divine Truth Understanding Robe 946 901 STR +53
VIT +50
INT +57
135
  • Gaia's Revelation Robe (1)
  • Oracular Murmurs Vestment (1)
  • Liquid Electrum (68)
90 Divine Truth Understanding Hat 728 693 STR +26
VIT +28
INT +26
116
  • Gaia's Revelation Crown (1)
  • Oracular Murmurs Forehead Guard (1)
  • Imp’s Flower Nest (75)

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
87-90 Oracular Murmurs Set Max HP increases +20%, and Hit increases +30% INT +28, STR +21 Attack with 30% chance of double damage, Magic Critical Damage +30%
87-90 Gaia's Revelation Set INT +25, Cast Speed +18% VIT +30, Attack Speed +18% Physical Critical Rate +10%

Magic Critical Rate +10%, 20% chance for attacks to inflict triple damage, 20% chance to activate equipment ability when being attacked. Ability: Damage taken -80% for 8 seconds, triggers at most once every 40 seconds


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist|}

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.