FANDOM


NoteEdit

This is a list of the armors Sages (level 31-65) can use but future class changes for this branch (Mystics, Shamans and Druids) can also use the armor as well. Please scroll down for a link to the armors that you can also use for the respective classes that you are looking for. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Also, please note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show up.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Advanced Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
31 Mist Slacks 350 281 -- 115
  • Monster Leather (57)
  • Silverleaf Branch (39)
32 Mist Gloves 178 143 -- 98
  • Monster Leather (67)
  • Silverleaf Branch (29)
33 Mist Magic Boots 212 169 -- 98
  • Monster Leather (72)
  • Silverleaf Branch (24)
34 Sprite's Mist Slacks 395 375 INT +6 115
  • Mist Slacks (1)
  • Monster Leather (32)
  • Green Wetland Coral (3)
35 Sprite's Mist Gloves 201 190 INT +3 98
  • Mist gloves (1)
  • Monster Leather (36)
  • Green Wetland Coral (3)
36 Sprite's Mist Magic Boots 237 226 INT +4 98
  • Mist Magic Boots (1)
  • Monster Leather (32)
  • Prismatic Gemstone (3)
37 Colorful Feather Slacks 437 415 AGI +5
INT +12
WIL +7
115
  • Sprite's Mist Slacks (1)
  • Magic Crystal (3)
  • Giant Lizard Scale (5)
38 Colorful Feather Gloves 222 210 AGI +4
WIL +6
98
  • Sprite's Mist Gloves (1)
  • Magic Crystal (3)
  • Dragontounge Grass Root (5)
39 Colorful Feather Boots 262 249 INT +7
WIL +3
98
  • Sprite's Mist Magic Boots (1)
  • Magic Crystal (3)
  • Silver Bone (5)
40 Colorful Feather Robe 494 469 AGI +8
INT +11
WIL +5
115
  • Saphael's Spirit of the Earth (6)
  • Magic Crystal (6)
41 Colorful Feather Cap 385 366 AGI +4
WIL +6
98
  • Saphael's Spirit of the Sky (6)
  • Dreamy Essence (2)
41 Heavenly Spirit Slacks 409 327 -- 115
  • Magical Scales (67)
  • Amber Branch (45)
42 Heavenly Spirit Gloves 207 165 -- 98
  • Magical Scales (82)
  • Amber Branch (30)
43 Heavenly Spirit Boots 244 198 -- 98
  • Magical Scales (87)
  • Amber Branch (25)
44 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks 455 432 INT +8 115
  • Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
  • Magical Scales (42)
  • Lichen-Covered Stone (3)
45 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves 230 219 INT +4 98
  • Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
  • Magical Scales (45)
  • Life Crystal (3)
46 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots 272 258 INT +5 98
  • Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
  • Magical Scales (50)
  • Life Crystal (3)
47 Sacred Spirit Slacks 499 474 VIT +5
INT +14
WIL +12
115
  • Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
  • Magic Crystal (4)
  • Blue Transforming (6)
48 Sacred Spirit Gloves 252 240 INT +5
WIL +8
98
  • Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
  • Magic Crystal (4)
  • Dragon Whelp's Wing (6)
49 Sacred Spirit Boots 298 283 VIT +5
WIL +8
98
  • Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
  • Dreamy Essence (1)
  • Panther Skin (7)
50 Sacred Spirit Robe 560 532 VIT +7
INT +13
WIL +10
115
  • Saphael's Blood of the Earth (12)
  • Magic Crystal (8)
51 Sacred Spirit Crown 436 414 INT +8
WIL +5
98
  • Sapahael's Blood of the Sky (12)
  • Dreamy Essence (2)
Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
51 Pontiff Slacks 462 370 -- 115
  • Dragon Hide (75)
  • Elder Branch (53)
  • Luminous Thorns (1)
52 Pontiff Gloves 233 186 -- 115
  • Dragon Hide (81)
  • Elder Branch (45)
  • Luminous Thorns (1)
53 Pontiff Longboots 275 220 -- 98
  • Dragon Hide (95)
  • Elder Branch (63)
  • Green Emerald (1)
54 Sprite's Pontiff Slacks 513 487 INT +10 115
  • Pontiff Slacks (1)
  • Dragon Hide (52)
  • Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
55 Sprite's Pontiff Gloves 259 246 INT +5 98
  • Pontiff Gloves (1)
  • Dragon Hide (56)
  • Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
56 Sprite's Pontiff Boots 306 291 INT +6 98
  • Pontiff Longboots (1)
  • Dragon Hide (60)
  • Magic White Silver (3)
57 Skywalker Slacks 561 533 VIT +10
AGI +11
WIL +15
115
  • Sprite's Pontiff Slacks (1)
  • Radiant Crystal (5)
  • Void Gemstone (6)
58 Skywalker Gloves 283 269 AGI +5
WIL +10
198
  • Sprite's Pontiff Gloves (1)
  • Radiant Crystal (5)
  • Pearl Fruit (7)
59 Skywalker Boots 334 318 VIT +7
WIL +8
98
  • Sprite's Pontiff Boots (1)
  • Deep Essence (1)
  • Bird of Paradise Feather (1)
59 Skywalker Robe 621 590 VIT +8
AGI +14
WIL +14
115
  • Saphael's Heart of the Earth (8)
  • Radiant Crystal (10)
59 Skywalker Cap 478 454 AGI +6
WIL +9
98
  • Saphael's Heart of the Sky (8)
  • Deep Essence (2)
61 Sprite's Trousers of Discipline 554 527 VIT +14 135
  • Strange Beast's Skin (100)
  • Crystallized Branch (50)
  • Star Seed (3)
61 Sprite's Gloves of Discipline 277 263 INT +7 116
  • Strange Beast's Skin (80)
  • Crystallized Branch (70)
  • Star Seed (3)
62 Sprite's Boots of Discipline 327 310 STR +7 116
  • Strange Beast's Skin (120)
  • Crystallized Branch (90)
  • Brilliant Silver (3)
63 Rising Sun Sage's Slacks 592 562 STR +9
VIT +17
INT +16
135
  • Sprite's Trousers of Discipline (1)
  • Brilliant Silver (5)
  • Evil Insect Parts (6)
63 Rising Sun Sage's Gloves 299 284 STR +9
VIT +8
INT +4
116
  • Sprite's Gloves of Discipline (1)
  • Star Seed (5)
  • Bigfoot Eye (6)
63 Rising Sun Sage's Boots 349 331 STR +5
VIT +8
INT +8
116
  • Sprite's Boots of Discipline (1)
  • Ice Beast's Teeth (1)
  • Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (7)
64 Rising Sun Sage's Robe 654 621 STR +16
VIT +10
INT +16
135
  • Saphael's Heart of the Earth (22)
  • Radiant Crystal (15)
  • Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (3)
65 Rising Sun Sage's Circlet 508 483 STR +7
VIT +7
INT +7
116
  • Saphael's Heart of the Sky (22)
  • Deep Essence (4)
  • Ice Beast's Teeth (3)

Alchemy ArmorEdit

Level 60 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
60 Peace Walker Hat 483 459 AGI+6
WIL+12
98
  • Blueprint: Peace Walker Hat
  • Skywalker Cap (1)
  • Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
60 Peace Walker Vestment 627 596 VIT+14
AGI+8
WIL+14
115
  • Blueprint: Peace Walker Vestment
  • Skywalker Robe (1)
  • Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
60 Peace Walker Slacks 579 550 VIT+12
AGI+10
WIL+14
115
  • Blueprint: Peace Walker Slacks
  • Skywalker Slacks (1)
  • Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (6)
60 Peace Walker Gloves 290 275 AGI+5
WIL+13
98
  • Blueprint: Peace Walker Gloves
  • Skywalker Gloves (1)
  • Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (4)
60 Peace Walker Boots 338 321 VIT+12
WIL+6
98
  • Blueprint: Peace Walker Boots
  • Skywalker Boots (1)
  • Condensed Chaos Nucleus (4)
60 Freeland Walker Hat 483 459 AGI+7
WIL+11
98
  • Blueprint: Freeland Walker Hat
  • Skywalker Cap (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
60 Freeland Walker Vestment 627 596 VIT+8
AGI+14
WIL+14
115
  • Blueprint: Freeland Walker Vestment
  • Skywalker Robe (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
60 Freeland Walker Slacks 579 550 VIT+10
AGI+11
WIL+15
115
  • Blueprint: Freeland Walker Slacks
  • Skywalker Slacks (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (15)
60 Freeland Walker Gloves 290 275 AGI+5
WIL+10
98
  • Blueprint: Freeland Walker Gloves
  • Skywalker Gloves (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)
60 Freeland Walker Boots 338 321 VIT+8
WIL+10
98
  • Blueprint: Freeland Walker Boots
  • Skywalker Boots (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)

PvP ArmorEdit

Level 45 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
45 Pegasus Messenger Helm 405 390 VIT +8
INT +4
+2% chance to evade 98 4,000
44 Pegasus Messenger Long Robe 527 506 VIT +16
INT +8
+2% chance to evade 115 5,000
43 Pegasus Messenger Leggings 486 467 VIT +16
INT +8
+1% chance to evade 115 3,000
42 Pegasus Messenger Gloves 243 236 VIT +8
INT +4
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000
41 Pegasus Messenger Boots 284 275 VIT +8
INT +4
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000
Level 55 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
55 Beast Herald Helmet 483 464 VIT +12
INT +6
+2% chance to evade 98 8,000
55 Beast Herald Long Robe 627 601 VIT +24
INT +12
+2% chance to evade 115 10,000
55 Beast Herald Leggings 579 555 VIT +24
INT +12
+1% chance to evade 115 6,000
55 Beast Herald Gloves 290 280 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000
55 Beast Herald Boots 338 326 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000
Level 65 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
65 Pegasus Saint's Helmet 508 483 VIT +14
INT +7
+4% chance to evade 116 11,000
65 Pegasus Saint's Robe 661 628 VIT +28
INT +14
+4% chance to evade 135 13,000
65 Pegasus Saint's Leggings 610 579 VIT +28
INT +14
+2% chance to evade 135 8,000
65 Pegasus Saint's Gloves 305 290 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000
65 Pegasus Saint's Boots 356 338 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
37-41 Colorful Feather Set Spirit Mend Duration +10sec VIT +3 INT +4 Damage Received From Physical and Magical Attacks -15%
41-45 Pegasus Messenger Set INT +8, VIT +7, 75% chance to reduce target's nature resistance by 50% when attacking (sustained for 15 seconds) Chance of taking a Critical Hit -20%, Arrow Damage +20% Evasion +15%, 50% chance to reduce target's INT by 75 when attacking (sustained for 15 seconds)
47-51 Sacred Spirit Set 30% Casting Time Reduction Leaf on the Wind Duration +15 seconds Evasion +20%
55 Beast Herald Set INT +10, VIT +12, 75% chance to reduce target's nature resistance by 100% when attacking (sustained for 15 seconds) Chance of taking a Critical Hit -30%, Arrow Damage +30% Evasion +20%, 50% chance to reduce target's INT by 150 when attacking (sustained for 15 seconds)
57-59 Skywalker Set 20% casting time reduction,INT +7 STR +7, movement speed +10% Damage received from magical and physical atk -15%
60 Peace Walker Set Swift Blade damage +30%, WIL +10 STR+10, attacks have an 18% chance of reducing target's Magic Attack -60% and Magic Critical Rate by -15% for 9 seconds. Attacks have a 30% chance of causing +900 nature damage and reducing target's Movement Speed by -10% for 7 seconds.
60 Freeland Walker Set Flash Ambush damage +25%, AGI +14 When attacked, have a 15% chance of reducing the attacker's Magic Critical Rate to go down by -60% for 9 seconds. Skill attack with +12% chance of double damage.
62-65 Rising Sun Sage's Set Magical critical hit rate +10%, STR +10 Mental Shock damage +40% Evasion +20%, Max HP +5%
65 Pegasus Saint's Set INT +13, VIT +15, 90% chance to reduce enemy's Nature Resistance by -100% when attacking, for 15 seconds Chance of receiving any type of Critical Hit -25%, 25% chance of causing Triple Attack when attacking 60% chance to reduce enemy's INT by -150 for 15 seconds when attacking. Evasion +25%, Hit +15%


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist|}

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.