Fandom

Grand Fantasia Wikia

Mystic Armor

17,176pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

NoteEdit

This is a list of all the armors that Mystics (level 66-85) can use but future class changes for this branch (Shamans and Druids) can also use the armor as well. This includes sprite-crafted sets, alchemy sets, Guild War Sets and PvP armor. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Please also note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
66 Sprite's Holy Walker Slacks 583 554 VIT +16 135
  • Strange Beast's Skin (50)
  • Crystallized Branch (100)
  • Crystallized Ice Vein (3)
66 Sprite's Holy Walker Gloves 292 277 WIL +8 116
  • Strange Beast's Skin (70)
  • Crystallized Branch (80)
  • Blue Ray Lichen (3)
67 Sprite's Holy Walker Boots 344 326 INT +8 116
  • Strange Beast's Skin (90)
  • Crystallized Branch (120)
  • Ruin Creature's Ancient Fragment (3)
67 Beast God's Wish Slacks 622 591 STR +16
VIT +16
INT +16
135
  • Sprite's Holy Walker Slacks (1)
  • Blue Ray Lichen (5)
  • Ruin Creature's Ancient Fragment (6)
68 Beast God's Wish Gloves 314 298 STR +8
VIT +8
AGI +8
116
  • Sprite's Holy Walker Gloves (1)
  • Golden Tree Sap (2)
  • Snow Mountain Sunshine Crystal (7)
68 Beast God's Wish Boots 366 348 STR +8
AGI +8
WIL +8
116
  • Sprite's Holy Walker Boots (1)
  • Golden Tree Sap (2)
  • Phantom Beast Down (7)
69 Beast God's Wish Robe 687 653 STR +16
VIT +16
INT +16
135
  • Saphael's Soul of the Earth (18)
  • Soul Crystal Jade (10)
  • Golden Tree Sap (3)
70 Beast God's Wish Hat 533 507 STR +8
VIT +8
INT +8
116
  • Saphael's Soul of the Sky (18)
  • Essence of Magical Power (3)
  • Pegasus Wings (1)
71 Sprite’s Hexagram Slacks 612 582 VIT +18 135
  • Frozen Insect Shell (60)
  • Ancient Giant Bark (120)
  • Green Fluorescent (3)
71 Sprite’s Hexagram Gloves 306 291 VIT +9 116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (80)
  • Ancient Giant Bark (100)
  • Sky Mushroom (3)
72 Sprite’s Hexagram Boots 361 342 INT +9 116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (110)
  • Ancient Giant Bark (130)
  • Otherworldly Fish Skeleton (3)
72 Judge of Gods Slacks 652 620 STR +18
VIT +18
AGI +18
135
  • Sprite’s Hexagram Slacks (1)
  • Auroral Vanilla (5)
  • Glass Wings (6)
73 Judge of Gods Gloves 329 313 STR +9
VIT +11
AGI +7
116
  • Sprite’s Hexagram Gloves (1)
  • Barrier Stone (2)
  • Griffon Sharp Claws (7)
73 Judge of Gods Boots 384 365 STR +9
AGI +9
WIL +9
116
  • Sprite’s Hexagram Boots (1)
  • Snowflake Vines (2)
  • Griffon Sharp Claws (7)
74 Judge of Gods 720 684 STR +18
VIT +18
AAGI +18
135
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Earth (24)
  • Soul Crystal Jade (15)
  • Moonstone Sand (3)
75 Judge of Gods 559 531 STR +9
VIT +11
WIL +7
116
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Sky (24)
  • Essence of Magical Power (4)
  • Water Spirit’s Webfoot (1)
76 Sprite’s Sacred Prophecy Trousers 641 609 VIT +20 135
  • Frozen Insect Shell (100)
  • Ancient Giant Bark (70)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (4)
76 Sprite’s Sacred Prophecy Gloves 320 304 VIT +10 116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (120)
  • Ancient Giant Bark (60)
  • Crystal Tree Roots
77 Sprite’s Sacred Prophecy Magic Boots 377 358 INT +10 116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (120)
  • Ancient Giant Bark (120)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (4)
77 Turn the Table Leggings 682 648 STR +17
VIT +23
WIL +20
135
  • Sprite's Sacred Prophecy Trousers (1)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (6)
  • Golden Laurel Leaf (2)
78 Turn the Table Gloves 344 327 STR +12
VIT +11
INT +7
116
  • Sprite's Sacred Prophecy Gloves (1)
  • Crystal Tree Roots (7)
  • Hellhound's Baby Tooth (2)
78 Turn the Table Magic Boots 401 381 STR +11
VIT +10
WIL +9
116
  • Sprite's Sacred Prophecy Magic Boots (1)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (7)
  • Radiant crystal (2)
79 Turn the Table Robe 752 714 STR +20
VIT +17
INT +23
135
  • Soul Crystal Jade (18)
  • Golden Laurel Leaf (3)
  • Saphael's Soul of the Earth (25)
80 Turn the Table Hat 583 554 STR +10
VIT +10
INT +10
116
  • Essence of Magical Power (5)
  • Golden Laurel Leaf (2)
  • Saphael's Soul of the Sky (25)
77 Comeback Leggings 754 716 STR +37
VIT +43
WIL +40
135
  • Turn the Table Leggings (1)
  • Survivor Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
78 Comeback Gloves 380 361 STR +22
VIT +21
INT +17
116
  • Turn the Table Gloves (1)
  • Old Tablet Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
78 Comeback Boots 443 421 STR +21
VIT +20
WIL +19
116
  • Turn the Table Magic Boots (1)
  • Courageous Fighter's Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
79 Comeback Robe 830 789 STR +40
VIT +37
INT +43
135
  • Turn the Table Robe (1)
  • Rescuer's Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
80 Comeback Hat 644 612 STR +20
VIT +20
INT +20
116
  • Turn the Table Hat (1)
  • Vengeful Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
77 World Prophet Greaves 815 776 STR +47
VIT +53
WIL +50
135
  • Comeback Leggings (1)
  • Turn the Table Leggings (1)
  • Star Beast Tooth (60)
78 World Prophet Hold 408 388 STR +27
VIt +26
INT +22
116
  • Comeback Gloves (1)
  • Turn the Table Gloves (1)
  • Ancient Vines (58)
78 World Prophet Boots 476 453 STR +26
VIT +25
WIL +24
116
  • Comeback Boots (1)
  • Turn the Table Magic Boots (1)
  • Beast Soul Crystal (45)
79 World Prophet Robe 883 841 STR +50
VIT +47
INT +53
135
  • Comeback Robe (1)
  • Turn the Table Robe (1)
  • Beast Soul Crystal (68)
80 World Prophet Hat 679 647 STR +25
VIT +25
INT +25
116
  • Comeback Hat (1)
  • Turn the Table Hat (1)
  • Ancient Vines (75)
81 Sprite Revival Light Slacks 669 636 VIT +22 135
  • Black Crystal Wool (80)
  • Gilded Bark (130)
  • One-Ear Rabbit Tooth (4)
81 Sprite Revival Light Gloves 335 318 VIT +11 116
  • Black Crystal Wool (100)
  • Gilded Bark (110)
  • Purifying Watergrass (4)
82 Sprite Revival Light Boots 394 374 INT +11 116
  • Black Crystal Wool (120)
  • Gilded Bark (150)
  • One-Ear Rabbit Tooth (4)
82 Nirvana Guard Slacks 712 676 STR +20
VIT +24
WIL +22
135
  • Sprite Revival Light Slacks (1)
  • Rainbow Lizard’s Tongue (6)
  • Chaos Aurora Rose (2)
83 Nirvana Guard Gloves 359 341 STR +13
VIT +12
INT +8
116
  • Sprite Revival Light Gloves (1)
  • Spiny Lotus (7)
  • Unicorn’s Horn (2)
83 Nirvana Guard Boots 419 398 STR +12
VIT +11
WIL +10
116
  • Sprite Revival Light Boots (1)
  • Rainbow Lizard’s Tongue (7)
  • Blood Tear (2)
84 Nirvana Guard Robe 784 745 STR +22
VIT +20
INT +24
135
  • Life Crystal (21)
  • Unicorn’s Horn (3)
  • Deep Earth Power (26)
85 Nirvana Guard Headgear 608 577 STR +11
VIT +11
INT +11
116
  • Divine Essence (6)
  • Blood Tear (2)
  • Deep Heaven Power (26)

Alchemy ArmorEdit

Level 70 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
70 Nature Circle Circlet 533 507 STR+8
VIT +8
INT +8
116
  • Blueprint: Nature Circle Circlet
  • Rising Sun Sage's Circle (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (8)
70 Nature Circle Vestment 693 659 STR+18
VIT +12
INT +18
135
  • Blueprint: Nature Circle Vestment
  • Rising Sun Sage's Robe (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (8)
70 Nature Circle Slacks 640 608 STR+11
VIT +19
INT +18
135
  • Blueprint: Nature Circle Slacks
  • Rising Sun Sage's Trousers (1)
  • Illusionary Consuming Nucleus (6)
70 Nature Circle Gloves 320 304 STR+10
VIT +9
INT +5
116
  • Blueprint: Nature Circle Gloves (1)
  • Rising Sun Sage's Gloves (1)
  • Illusionary Consuming Nucleus (4)
70 Nature Circle Boots 373 355 STR+6
VIT +9
INT +9
116
  • Blueprint: Nature Circle Boots
  • Rising Sun Sage's Boots (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (4)
70 Storm Circle Hat 533 507 STR+8
VIT +8
INT +8
116
  • Blueprint: Storm Circle Hat
  • Beast God's Wish Hat (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (20)
70 Storm Circle Vestment 693 659 STR+16
VIT +16
INT +16
135
  • Blueprint: Storm Circle Vestment
  • Beast God's Wish Robe (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (20)
70 Storm Circle Slacks 640 608 STR+16
VIT +16
INT +16
135
  • Blueprint: Storm Circle Slacks
  • Beast God's Wish Slacks (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (15)
70 Storm Circle Gloves 320 304 STR+8
VIT +8
AGI +8
116
  • Blueprint: Storm Circle Gloves
  • Beast God's Wish Gloves (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (10)
70 Storm Circle Boots 373 355 INT +8
WIL +16
116
  • Blueprint: Storm Circle Boots
  • Beast God's Wish Boots (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (10)
Level 80 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
80 Gaia Seeker Hat 583 554 STR+10
VIT +12
WIL +8
116
  • Blueprint: Gaia Seeker Hat
  • Judge of Gods Hat (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (8)
80 Gaia Seeker Robe 758 720 STR+20
VIT +20
AGI +20
135
  • Blueprint: Gaia Seeker Robe
  • Judge of Gods Robe (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (8)
80 Gaia Seeker Slacks 700 665 STR+20
VIT +20
AGI +20
135
  • Blueprint: Gaia Seeker Slacks
  • Judge of Gods Slacks (1)
  • Illusionary Karma Nucleus (6)
80 Gaia Seeker Gloves 350 333 STR+10
VIT +12
AGI +8
116
  • Blueprint: Gaia Seeker Gloves
  • Judge of Gods Gloves (1)
  • Illusionary Karma Nucleus (4)
80 Gaia Seeker Boots 408 388 STR+10
AGI +10
WIL +10
116
  • Blueprint: Gaia Seeker Boots
  • Judge of Gods Boots (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (4)
80 Gale Seeker Hat 583 554 STR+10
VIT +10
INT + 10
116
  • Blueprint: Gale Seeker Hat
  • Turnabout Hat (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (20)
80 Gale Seeker Robe 758 720 STR+20
VIT +17
INT +23
135
  • Blueprint: Gale Seeker Robe
  • Turnabout Robe (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (20)
80 Gale Seeker Slacks 700 665 STR+17
VIT +23
WIL +20
135
  • Blueprint: Gale Seeker Slacks
  • Turnabout Slacks (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (15)
80 Gale Seeker Gloves 350 333 STR+12
VIT +11
INT +7
116
  • Blueprint: Gale Seeker Gloves
  • Turnabout Gloves (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (10)
80 Gale Seeker Boots 408 388 STR+11
VIT +10
WIL +9
116
  • Blueprint: Gale Seeker Boots
  • Turnabout Boots (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (10)

PvP ArmorEdit

Level 75 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
75 Holy Beastlord Helmet 559 531 VIT +18
INT +9
+4% chance to evade 116 14,000
75 Holy Beastlord Guard Robe 726 690 VIT +32
INT +22
+4% chance to evade 135 17,000
75 Holy Beastlord Slacks 670 637 VIT +32
INT +22
+2% chance to evade 135 11,000
75 Holy Beastlord Gloves 335 318 VIT +18
INT +9
+2% chance to evade 116 11,000
75 Holy Beastlord Boots 391 371 VIT +18
INT +9
+2% chance to evade 116 11,000
Level 85 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
85 Beast Commander Helmet 608 577 INT +11
VIT +22
+6% chance to evade 116 17,000
85 Beast Commander Vestment 790 751 INT +28
VIT +38
+6% chance to evade 116 20,000
85 Beast Commander Slacks 729 693 INT +28
VIT +38
+4% chance to evade 116 13,000
85 Beast Commander Gloves 365 346 INT +11
VIT +22
+4% chance to evade 116 13,000
85 Beast Commander Boots 425 404 INT +11
VIT +22
+4% chance to evade 116 13,000

GvG ArmorEdit

Level 70 GvG Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Crystal Guardian Points
70 Farseer's Hat 562 533 VIT +18
INT +12
+450 HP
+200 EN
116 11,000
70 Farseer's Robe 730 693 STR +32
VIT +28
+350 HP
+300 EN
135 13,000
70 Farseer's Leggings 674 640 STR +35
VIT +25
+500 HP
+150 EN
135 8,000
70 Farseer's Gloves 337 320 VIT +12
WIL +18
+450 HP
+200 EN
116 8,000
70 Farseer's Boots 393 370 STR +15
VIT +15
+350 HP
+300 EN
116 8,000
Level 80 GvG Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Crystal Guardian Points
80 North Star Hat 614 583 VIT +20
INT +14
+710 HP
+330 EN
116 14,000
80 North Star Vestment 798 758 STR +36
VIT +32
+610 HP
+430 EN
135 17,000
80 North Star Slacks 737 700 STR +40
VIT +28
+760 HP
+280 EN
135 11,000
80 North Star Gloves 368 350 VIT +14
WIL +20
+710 HP
+330 EN
116 11,000
80 North Star Boots 430 408 STR +17
VIT +17
+610 HP
+430 EN
116 11,000

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
67-70 Beast God's Wish Set STR +14, INT +7 All damage received -10%, Evasion +15% All Critical Hit damage taken -25%, Max HP +15%
70 Farseer's Set 80% chance to reduce enemy's Nature Resistance by -100% for 15 sec when attacking, WIL +10, VIT +15 Chance of receiving any type of Critical Hit -25%, Damage received -10%, Max HP +10% 60% chance to reduce enemy's AGI by -175 for 10 sec. When attacking, Evasion +30%, Hit +25%
70 Nature Circle Set Evasion +20%, Magic damage sustained -20% WIL +23, 20% chance of each standard attack absorbing 20-30% of damage to restore HP for 10 sec when being attacked Attacks have a 45% chance of reducing target's INT by -170 for 12 seconds.
70 Storm Circle Set Close-range hit Rate +22%, Magic Critical Rate received -18% VIT +20, when attacked you have an 18% chance of increasing Physical Defense by +20% and Magic Defense by +40% for 7 seconds Attacks have a 45% chance of reducing the target's WIL by -100 and VIT by -70 for 12 seconds.
72-75 Judge of Gods Set VIT +14, Magic defense +10% Hit +20%, STR +21 20% chance of triple attack when attacking, EVA +30%
75 Holy Beastlord Set INT +17, VIT +19, 85% chance to reduce enemy's Nature Resistance by -100% when attacking, for 15 sec. Chance of receiving any type of Critical Hit -30%, 30% chance of causing Triple Attack when attacking Evasion +30%, Hit +20%, 70% chance to reduce enemy's INT by -170 when attacking, for 15 sec.
78-80 Turn the Table Set Movement speed +5%, Cast speed +5% STR +40, Attack speed +10% 10% chance of triple attack damage
78-80 Comeback Set Evasion +20%, Cast Speed +15% Hit +30%, Attack Speed +15% 15% chance of causing Triple Attack when attacking
80 North Star Set 75% chance to reduce enemy's Nature Resistance by -100% for 15 sec when attacking, WIL +12, VIT +17 Chance of receiving any type of Critical Hit -27%, Damage received -12%, Max HP +12% 60% chance to reduce enemy's AGI by -175 for 10 sec. When attacking, Evasion +32%, Hit +27%
80 Gaia Seeker Set WIL +30, Magic Critical Hit damage +25% Attacks have a 25% chance of reducing target's Movement Speed by -40% for 7 seconds. When HP is below 35%, restore 200-350 HP every 3 seconds.
80 Gale Seeker Set Attacks have a 15% chance of reducing target's Magic Defense by -30% for 6 seconds VIT + 28, Magic Defense +20% Close-range Physical Attack +15%, Attack Speed +5%
82-85 Nirvana Guard Set VIT +14, INT +40 EVA +20%, Max HP +10% Cast speed +20%, Magic critical rate +10%
85 Beast Commander Set INT +20, VIT +20, 85% chance to reduce enemy's Nature resistance by -100% when attacking, for 15 seconds Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -30%, WIL +10%, 30% chance of causing Triple Attack when attacking Evade +32%, Hit +22%, 70% chance of reducing enemy's INT by -170 for 15 sec.


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.