Fandom

Grand Fantasia Wikia

Kaslow Guild War

17,177pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

What is Guild War?Edit

Guild War is basically a war between guilds. It is set up as a tournament with 8 "host" guilds that can participate, all 8 "host" guilds can have 3 allies each. Guild War, or GW for short, happens on Saturday and Sunday. The earlier round at 12:00 - 13:00 and the later round at 17:00 - 18:00 (set in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) -0400 UTC). Click to check game-time.

Max amount of players from each side is 75. Having allies do not increase the limit.

How do I sign my guild up for Guild War?Edit

There's no level required to sign your guild up for GW! To register, you need to go to the NPC named "Receptionist" in Kaslow (x=31, y=293). You can register for and withdraw from from Guild War up until one day before the competition ladder is announced (it is announced after each maintenance). Only the guild leader can withdraw or register for GW. If there is more than 8 guilds signed up, the top 8 with the most reputation will get the spots. If there's less than 8 guilds that registered for GW, they auto-select the top 8 guilds with the most fame that week to fill the remaining spots. The winning guild will not be signed up automatically each week so they can have a chance to sign up for the guild war fo their choice (Kaslow, Ilya or Jale).

How do I check the Guild War schedule?Edit

To check the schedule for your server talk to the NPC named "Colonel Kira" in Kaslow (x=30, y=294)

The Guild War schedule looks like this:

WarSchedule

If you click a guild, their guild info shows on the right, like the picture shows with "Guild 5." You can see their level, amount of members, amount of prestige, their rank, the amount of fame they gained the week they registered, their sprite king and most importantly their allies. As mentioned earlier, each host guild can have up to 3 allies each.

I successfully signed up for Guild War! What's the objective and how do I achieve it?Edit

Your objective is to defeat the opposing guild(s)! There's three ways to win a war:

  • 5 minute rule - If you keep all the 5 crystals your color for 5 minutes without any interruption, the Guild War ends. Congrats, you now won!
  • Reaching 5000 points - If your team reach 5000 points before the timer runs out, the Guild War ends and once again, congrats you won!
  • Getting the most points when timer ends - Guild War lasts for 60 minutes, but if none of the teams managed to end the Guild War by the time the timer ends with one of the methods above, each crystal will then add up to a 1000 points reward once the timer stopped. If your team has the most points once all the crystals has been added up to your already gained points, congrats you won!

What is the benefit of participating in Guild War?Edit

By participating either as a member of one of the host guilds or as a member of a guild allied to one, you will gain "Crystal Guardian" fame, often called Guild War points for short. This is how it looks in your Fame tab of Adventure Log:

CrystalGuardianFame

I'm inside the Guild War Arena, where do I go?Edit

GWMap

This is how the Guild War map looks. Press (M) to open your map. The red dots on the map are everyone on your team, both guild-mates and allies are shown in same color.

  • Top Left: Northwest Guardian Crystal
  • Top Right: Northeast Guardian Crystal
  • Lower Left: Southwest Guardian Crystal
  • Lower Right: Southeast Guardian Crystal
  • Center Crystal: Central Guardian Crystal




Placed around the map are these Quartz in different colors:

Quartz
This is a way to gain extra Guild War points! Get the quest Dirty Crystal Destroyer (REP) from Colonel Kira in Kaslow (x=30, y=294) and complete these objectives:
CrystalREP

When you turn it in, you get x amount of Crystal Guardian fame, it increases with your level.



There are also two portals, one in north and one in south, they're linked to each other and they let you exit combat when you go through them.

I have found my way to crystals, how do I help my team gain points?Edit

  • Killing - Each player on the opposite team you kill gives your team 1 point.
  • Capping and "holding" the Guardian Crystals - Each crystal rewards you with x points every y second(s). If you hold the crystal your color the x amount of points will increase over time. Amounts of crystals does not affect this x amount, every crystal have it's own score count.
  • Breaking Quartz - Each Quartz you break gives your team 5 points.

How do I gain as much "Crystal Guardian" fame as possible?Edit

If the war ends before 30 minutes has passed, you will gain a bonus. The bonus is set at your level x 10. The math for how points are rewarded is unknown for players, so I will skip that to avoid any misinformation.

Is there anything I shouldn't do in Guild War?Edit

  • Exploiting to get more points - Healing exploiting (by creating self-made situations where you can heal yourself or a teammate for more points) and trading kills with someone on the opposite team are both considered an exploit and are bannable offenses.
  • Breaking Guardian Bits - Hitting, tanking, breaking or disabling bits are a bannable offense. This is considered an exploit.
  • Spawn camping - Spawn camping is when you place yourself outside the enemies spawn point and attack them before they can leave their base.Spawn camping is a bannable offense. These yellow zones are considered "spawn camping zones" by the GMs:
Gw1

While standing inside these zones and attacking is a no, you're allowed to "pre-cast." "Pre-Casting" is where you stand outside the "no-no zone" and shoot inside it like this:

Gw2

As long as you are not in the yellow zones or hitting the bits this is considered a bannable offense.


Where can I spend my "Crystal Guardian" points and on what?Edit

Kaslow Guild War BoxesEdit

There's four boxes located at (x=28, y=294) in Kaslow. Starting from the right:

Mysterious Box
Item(s) Quantity Points
Talents, Ancient Talents x1 check below for table
Sprite Emblems x1 2,500 to 6,000
Gaia’s Blessing L3 x1 1,200
Craftman's Golden Chisel x1 12,000
Bank, mail, fortification, alchemy, general store & auction house portals x1 500
Various sprite vanity carpets for your sprite cottage x1 1,000
Call to Arms Craftman’s Bag (fortune bag) x1 2,500
Resource Box
Item(s) Quantity Points
L60 MP and HP potions x1 10
L70 MP and HP potions x1 15
L80 MP and HP potions x1 30
Various mushrooms x1 20-40

Both the potions and mushrooms have their own cooldown, the mushrooms from Guild War box are stackable with the ones bought with Saphael's Hearts (PvP points).

Equipment Box
Item(s) Quantity Points
L70 feet, legs and hands pieces for all classes x1 8,000
L80 feet, legs and hands pieces for all classes x1 11,000

Keeper of the Box can only be accessed by the Guardian Guild, the guild that wins the final round of Guild War. Even if the Guardian Guild had allies, the allies can not access this box after winning.

Points Needed Per Piece (Guild War Set)
Level Helm Chest Greaves Gloves Boots
L70 11,000 13,000 8,000 8,000 8,000
L80 14,000 17,000 11,000 11,000 11,000
Keeper of the Box (1) - L70 GvG Weapons + Helm and Chest Pieces
Name Type Stats Effect Points
Silent Headhunter 1h sword STR +40
VIT +16
8% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Inflict the enemy with Seal Spell, unable to use any physical or magical skills for 3 seconds 18,000
Lunatic Blade - Shattered Karma 2h sword STR +80
VIT +36
15% chance of triple attack damage 36,000
Storm Giant's Tusk 1h hammer VIT +26, INT +30 When physically attacking 10% chance of additional damage nature by 592 DMG and nature spell damage, 12% chance to activate weapon ability when attacked: Evade +70% for 6 seconds 18,000
Thunderhead 2h hammer VIT +40
WIL+76
10% chance to activate ability when attacking; Stun the enemy, unable to act for 3 seconds 36,000
Ancient Holy Lord's Axe 1h axe STR + 44
VIT +12
Absorbs 15% of normal attack damage as healing, defense +10% 18,000
Royal Wrath 2h axe STR +86
VIT +30
10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking; STR +250 for 20 seconds 36,000
Agony Harp bow VIT +30
AGI +26
Movement speed +10%, 12% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking; Inflict the enemy with Immobilize, unable to move for 2 seconds 36,000
Killing Roar firearm VIT +36
AGI +20
15% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking; Firearm damage +100% for 6 seconds 36,000
Diviner's Staff staff VIT +56
INT +60
Immune to Sleep Effects, 15% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking; INT +250 for 15 seconds 36,000
Shield of Immortal Spirit shield STR +16
VIT +40
20% chance to activate weapon ability when attacked; Randomly removes a negative status 18,000
Keeper of the Box (2) - L80 GvG Weapons + Helm and Chest Pieces
Name Type Stats Effect Points
Shadowheart Stinger 1h sword STR +44
VIT +20
10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Target’s Movement speed -30% for 4.5 seconds 24,000
Astral Sword 2h sword STR +88
VIT +44
10% chance to triple attack when attacking 48,000
Warmonger’s Fist 1h hammer VIT +30
INT +34
Have 14% chance to activate weapon ability when being attacked: Evasion +50% and Movement speed +20%, lasts for 6 seconds 24,000
Earthquake Hammer 2h hammer VIT +48
WIL +84
Has 10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Inflict the enemy with Spell Seal. Unable to use Magic skills for 4 seconds 48,000
Malevolent Axe 1h axe STR +48
VIT +16
Absorbs 10% of normal attack damage to heal user’s HP, Standard attack with 20% chance of double damage 24,000
Demonfire Axe 2h axe STR +94
VIT +38
Has a 15% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: AGI and STR +170, lasts for 15 seconds 48,000
Sundering Bow bow AGI +30
VIT +34
Attack Speed +15%, Has a 10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Inflict the enemy with Immobilize. Unable to move for 3 seconds 48,000
Savage Repeater firearm VIT +40
AGI +24
Standard attack with 15% chance of Double Damage, Has a 10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Physical Damage +30% for 8 seconds 48,000
Elemental Ruin Staff staff VIT +64
INT +68
Attacks have a 15% chance to trigger a double attack. Has a 15% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: INT and WIL +150 for 15 seconds 48,000
Narcissus Shield shield STR +20
VIT +44
Received Magic Damage -10%, 20% chance to activate weapon ability when attacked: Randomly auto-remove a negative status 24,000
Keeper’s Box (3) - L70-L80 Helms and Chests / Weapons for Mechanical Class Branch
Name Type Stats Effect Points
Charge Armed Sword L70 1h mecha weapon STR +24
VIT +15
AGI +17
Has a 10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Target’s EVA and Hit -20% for 5 seconds 18,000
Meteor Battle Axe L70 2h mecha weapon STR +48
VIT +36
AGI +32
Has a 10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: STR, AGI and VIT +100 for 15 seconds 36,000
Frost Jet Cannon L70 heavy cannon AGI +25
INT +18
WIL +13
10% chance of causing triple damage with normal attacks, has a 10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Physical Penetration +20% for 8 seconds 36,000
Defender’s Ambition L80 1h mecha weapon STR +28
VIT +17
AGI +19
Standard attack has a 15% chance of double damage, has a 10% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Target’s movement speed +5% for 10 seconds, stacks up to 10 times 24,000
Dreamwrecker’s Hand L80 2h mecha weapon STR +52
VIT +42
AGI +38
Absorb 15% of received damage from standard attack to heal user’s HP, Magic Defense +10 48,000
Reaper’s Maw L80 heavy cannon AGI +28
INT +20
WIL +16
Attack Speed +15%, 12% chance to activate weapon ability when attacking: Prevent the target from healing for 10 seconds 48,000
Keeper’s Box (4) - Fortune Boxes, +4 Tables, Etc.
Item(s) Quantity Points
Gaia’s Blessing L4 x1 2,000
Craftman’s Ruby Chisel x1 25,000
Fortification Clover x1 900
Alchemy Clover x1 2,500
Sprite Chief’s Bliss L3 x1 10,000
Sprite Chief’s Bliss L4 x1 18,000
Guardian Headdress Gift Box (fortune box) x1 2,500
Guardian Back Accessory Gift Box (fortune bag) x1 2,500
Guardian Weapon Skin Luxury Chest (fortune bag) x1 2,500
Guardian Mount Fortune Bag (fortune bag) x1 2,500
Refined Armor Forge (Warrior Apparel Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Refined Sword Forge (Sword Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Priest's Advanced Sewing Table (Priest Apparel Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Mage's Advanced Sewing Table (Mage Apparel Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Shield-Crafting Bench (Shield Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Staff-Crafting Bench (Staff Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Relic Altar Table (Relic Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Axe Crafting Bench (Axe Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Hammer Forging Bench (Hammer Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Firearm Crafting Bench (Firearm Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Bowcrafting Bench (Bow Crafting +4) x1 12,000
Advanced Archer's Sewing Table (Archer Apparel Crafting +4) x1 12,000

GvG Set BonusesEdit

L70 GvG Set Bonuses
Class Name Of Set 3-Piece 4-Piece 5-Piece
Templar Stars of Glory Ice Resistance +60%, VIT +20, WIL +5 Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, Max HP +15% 50% chance of reducing target's intellect and strength by 100 each when attacking for 15 seconds, not subject to dizziness or stun
Warlord Lunatic High Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, STR + 20, VIT +5 Dark Resistance +60%, damage received -10% 50% chance of reducing enemy's INT and STR by -100 when attacking for 15 seconds, 15% chance of triple damage during normal attack
Sharpshooter Lucid Skyline Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, AGI +25 Light Resistance +60%, Long-Range Attack +15% 25% chance of reducing target's movement speed by 50% each when attacking for 8 seconds, Physical Critical Hit Damage +40%
Darkstalker Cleft of Mirages Nature Resistance +60%, STR +20, AGI +5 Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, Evasion +20% Physical critical hit damage +100%, Dual weapon attack damage +20%, 35% chance of evasion +30% when being attacked for 15 seconds
Prophet Pure Devotion Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, VIT +20, INT +5 75% chance of decreasing enemy's Light Resistance -100% for 15, 20% casting reduction, hit +15% 30% chance of Movement Speed +15% for 15 seconds when attacking, not subject to dizziness or stun
Mystic Farseer When attacking, 75% chance of target Nature Resistance -100% for 15 sec, WIL +30, VIT +15 Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, damage received -10%, max HP +10% When attacking, 60% chance of target AGI -175 for 15 seconds, evade +30%, hit +25%
Archmage Cataclysms Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, INT +25 75% chance to decrease enemies Ice Resistance -100% for 15 sec when attacking, Magic Attack +10%, Chance of Magic Critical Attack +10% When attacking, 60% chance of target STR -175 for 15 seconds, casting speed +30%, physical damage received -15%
Demonologist Eternal Death When attacking, 75% chance of target Dark Resistance -100% for 15 sec, INT +15, VIT+10 Chance of receiving any Critical Hit -25%, Movement Speed +15%, 15% casting time reduction 70% chance to reflect 100% damage received when hit, Phantom Form/Mirage Form/Wraith Form last +10 seconds
Gunner Shadowless Sniper Nature Resistance +60%, AGI +30 Heavy Cannon Attack Speed +15%, Chance of taking all Critical Hit -25% Critical Attack Rate +20%, 25% chance of triggering effect when attacking: Targets Movement Speed -50% for 8 seconds
Gearmaster Eternal Power Received Critical Attack Rate -27%, STR + 22, VIT + 7 Max HP + 17%, All Damage Received - 15% 20% chance of causing double attack when starting standard attacks, 40% chance of triggering effects when attacking: Physical Penetration + 30% for 7 seconds
L80 GvG Set Bonuses
Class Name Of Set 3-Piece 4-Piece 5-Piece
Templar Radiant Wing Helmet Ice Resistance +65%, VIT +22, WIL +7 Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, Max hp + 17% 50% chance of reducing enemy's INT and STR by -110 when attacking for 15 seconds, not subject to dizziness or stun
Warlord Bloodthirsty Brand Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, STR +22, VIT +7 Dark Resistance +65%, damage received -12% 17% chance of triple damage during standard attack, 50% chance of reducing enemy's AGI and STR by -110 when attacking for 15 seconds
Sharpshooter Starmoon Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, AGI +27 Light Resistance +65%, Long-Range Attack +17% 27% chance of reducing enemy's Movement Speed by 50% when attacking for 10 seconds, physical critical hit damage increases by +40%
Darkstalker Void Rift Nature Resistance +65%, STR +22, AGI +7 Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, Evasion +22% Physical critical damage increases +100%, dual weapon attack damage increases +22%, 37% chance for Evade to increase +40% when hit for 15 seconds
Prophet Sacred Grace Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, VIT +22, INT +7 Cast Speed +22%, Magic Attack +17% 30% chance of +20% increase in Movement Speed when attacking for 17 seconds, not subject to dizziness or stun
Mystic North Star 75% chance of reducing Natural Resistance by 100% when attacking for 15 sec, VIT +17, WIL +12 Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, damage received -12%, Max hp +12% 60% chance of reducing enemy's AGI by 185 when attacking for 15 seconds, Evade increases 32%, Hit increases 27%
Archmage Chronoshift Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, INT +27 75% chance of reducing Ice Resistance by 100% for 15 seconds when attacking, Magic Attack +12%, Magic Critical Rate +12% 60% chance of reducing enemy's STR by 185 when attacking for 15 seconds, Cast Speed increases +32%, physical damage received -17%
Demonologist Dusk's Demise 75% chance of reducing Dark Resistance by 100% for 15 seconds when attacking, VIT +12, INT +17 Chance of taking any type of Critical Hit -27%, Movement Speed 17%, Attack Speed +17% Phantom Form/Mirage Form/Wraith Form last an extra +12 seconds, 70% chance to reflect 100% damage sustained when attacked
Gunner Crevice Fire Nature Resistance +65%, AGI +40 Heavy Cannon Attack Speed +20%, Chance of taking all Critical Hit -30% Critical Attack Rate +25%, 30% chance of triggering effect when attacking: Targets Movement Speed -50% for 8 seconds
Gearmaster Endless Battle Received Critical Attack Rate -30%, STR + 30, VIT + 15 Max HP + 20%, All Damage Received - 20% 30% chance of causing double attack when starting standard attacks, 50% chance of triggering effects when attacking: Physical Penetration + 30% for 7 seconds

Talents and Ancient Talents by ClassEdit

Templar / Crusader / Holy Knight
Name Level Effect Points
Deadly Destruction 1 66 Physical Critical Rate +5%, Hit +10% 2,500
Malice Master 1 70 Enemy malice caused by damage +10%, Attack Speed +8% 3,000
Aura of Hatred 4 72 Enemy malice caused by damage +55% 3,400
Malice Master 2 83 Enemy malice caused by damage +12%, Attack Speed +8% 4,000
Guardian Specialist 2 90 Physical damage warded off by shield block increases +4%, VIT increases +15 5,000
Warlord / Deathknight / Destroyer
Name Level Effect Points
Power Parry 1 66 Chance of taking a Physical Critical Hit -5%, Damage received from Physical Critical Hits -15% 2,500
Aura of Hatred 4 72 Enemy malice caused by damage +55% 3,400
Martial Training 1 73 STR +10, VIT +10 3,500
Martial Training 2 87 STR +15, VIT +10 4,500
Seething Chain 2 90 Damage from Warlord Shockwave and Demonic Shockwave increases +23%, Attacks with 5% chance of double damage 5,000
Sharpshooter / Hawkeye / Predator
Name Level Effect Points
Swift Battle Elite 1 66 Long-Range Attack Speed +7%, Hit +15 2,500
Precision 4 72 Critical Rate +7%, Critical Damage +15% 3,400
Integral Endurance 1 73 VIT +10, AGI +10 3,500
Integral Endurance 2 87 VIT +10, AGI +15 4,500
Transcendent Awareness 2 90 Quick Reflexes and Lightning Reflexes lasts +2.5 seconds 5,000
Darkstalker / Windshadow / Shinobi
Name Level Effect Points
Combat Physique 1 66 Effect: VIT +10, Hit +10% 2,500
Master Assassin 1 70 Physical Critical Hit damage +20%, STR +15 3,000
Fatal Blade 4 72 One-handed sword Critical Damage +55%, Critical Rate +4% 3,400
Master Assassin 2 83 Physical Critical Hit Damage +20%, STR +20 4,000
Murder Machine 2 90 Twin Blades Attack Speed increases +10%, Physical Critical Hit Rate increases 5% 5,000
Prophet / Saint / Archangel
Name Level Effect Points
Life Blessing 1 66 Max HP +4%, VIT +20 2,500
Regenerator 1 70 5% chance to randomly recover 800 HP when attacked, Physical defense +5% 3,000
Blessed Barrier 4 72 When equipped with shield, damage from Shield Block -18%, Physical damage taken -11% 3,400
Regenerator 2 83 Each attack sustained with 5% chance of random recovery of 1000 HP, Physical defense +5% 4,000
Holy Energy 2 90 Each attack sustained has a 5% chance of random recovery of 800 MP, Casting Speed increases +5% 4,500
Mystic / Shaman / Druid
Name Level Effect Points
Battle Soul 1 66 Fire Resistance +20, STR +20 2,500
Shadow Wolf Elite 4 72 Hit Rate and Physical Critical Rate +8% while transformed into a Shadow Wolf 3,400
Battler's Calling 1 73 Max HP +7%, STR +15 3,500
Battler's Calling 2 87 Max HP +7%, STR +20 4,500
Eagle's Frenzy 2 90 Shackling Feather Dart and Confined Arrow Damage increased +23% 5,000
Archmage / Avatar / Warlock
Name Level Effect Points
Steel Physique 1 66 Chance of taking a Physical Critical Hit -5%, Physical defense +20% 2,500
Magic Calculation 1 70 Casting cost of skills reduced by 35 MP, 10% casting time reduction 3,000
Fire Element 4 72 Damage from Fire Arrow and Fire Bomb Blast increase +21% 3,400
Magic Calculation 2 83 Casting cost of skills reduced by 40 MP, 10% casting time reduction 4,000
Attack Resistance 2 90 VIT +15, Chance of being hit by Physical Critical Hit decreases -5% 5,000
Demonologist / Shadowlord / Shinigami
Name Level Effect Points
Steel Body 1 66 Physical defense +5%, VIT +10 2,500
Gate of Purgatory 4 72 Hellhound or Anubis Jackal summoning skill level +4, Call from the Abyss and High Hard Demon duration +40 seconds (applicable for skills level 71 and higher) 3,400
Hell's Contract 1 73 Max MP +5%, INT +20 3,500
Hell’s Contract 2 87 Max MP +6%, INT +20 4,500
Illusionist 2 90 Mirage Form and Wraith Form last an additional +2 seconds 5,000

Please also check out the Ilya Guild War page for GvG relic and cape information from their Keeper’s Box or check out the Jale Guild War page for ammo and accessory information from their Keeper’s Box!

Credits:Edit

Original Kaslow GvG information found here
Updates, and changes made by michelleurs.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.