I. The Map
- Overseer orbs prevents stealthing for enemies when they are close to your base.
- Once a side hits 500 points, opposing side's Crystal Column will be vulnerable (can be attacked).
- If neither sides hit 500 points by 15 minutes, the Crystal Column for both sides will be open for attack.
- Every player from winning side will receive the same amount of Crystal Guardian Points, regardless of kill/amount of participation which means that all points given from each given role (ie., killing other players by saboteurs) goes towards the war itself, not the player.
II. The Roles • There are 3 roles for Jale GvG: Leaders, Saboteurs and Scouts. • Each player is allowed only one role at any given time. • A role must be selected before entering the battlefield (leaving the spawn area). • Special roles will disappear after a set amount of time or upon death.
- Only 3 leaders allowed at any given time.
- -15% movement speed.
- +25% attack to saboteurs when close.
- Can cap enemy crystals (either from white or enemy color).
- Will only receive points when killing enemy leader.
- Can protect own base crystal.
- Once leader dies, they can not be a leader again.
- Able to kill other players for points.
- Can not capture enemy crystals.
- +25% defense to Leaders when close.
- Able to neutralize the enemy crystal (turn it to white).
- Can kill other players but will receive limited points.
- -50% defense debuff.
- +15% movement speed.
III. Three Ways to Win
- Full-hour war: the guild with the highest point wins at the end of the hour.
- If one side's Guardian Crystal Column is destroyed, the opposing side wins.
- Whichever side is first to hit 3,000 points wins.