Fandom

Grand Fantasia Wikia

Gearmaster Armor

4,479pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

NoteEdit

This is a list of all the armors that the Gearmaster class (level 66-85) can use but future class changes for this branch (Cogmaster and Mechmaster) can also use the armor as well. This includes sprite-crafted sets, alchemy sets, Guild War Sets and PvP armor. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Please also note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
66 Sprite’s Nightwood Greaves 530 503 VIT +4
AGI +7
INT +4
135
  • Strange Beast’s Skin (50)
  • Illusionary Crystal Ore (100)
  • Crystallized Ice Vein (3)
67 Sprite’s Nightwood Gauntlets 265 251 AGI +4
INT +2
WIL +2
116
  • Strange Beast’s Skin (70)
  • Illusionary Crystal Ore (80)
  • Blue Ray Lichen (3)
67 Sprite’s Nightwood Armor Boots 312 296 AGI +4
INT +3
WIL +1
116
  • Strange Beast’s Skin (90)
  • Illusionary Crystal Ore (120)
  • Ruin Creature’s Ancient Fragment (3)
67 Epiphany Leggings 678 483 STR +21
VIT +16
AGI +11
150
  • Sprite’s Nightwood Greaves (1)
  • Crystallized Ice Vein (5)
  • Ruin Creature’s Ancient Fragment (6)
68 Epiphany Gauntlets 342 244 STR +11
VIT +7
WIL +6
130
  • Sprite’s Nightwood Gauntlets (1)
  • Snow Mountain Sunshine Crystal (2)
  • Golden Tree Sap (7)
68 Epiphany Armor Boots 399 284 STR +10
VIT +8
AGI +6
130
  • Sprite’s Nightwood Armor Boots (1)
  • Snow Mountain Sunshine Crystal (2)
  • Phantom Beast Down (7)
69 Epiphany Breastplate 749 534 STR +22
VIT +14
AGI +12
150
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Earth (18)
  • Soul Crystal Jade (10)
  • Phantom Beast Down (3)
70 Epiphany Helmet 582 414 STR +12
VIT +8
WIL +4
130
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Sky (18)
  • Essence of Magical Power (3)
  • Pearl Pebble (1)
71 Sprite’s Vanguard Greaves 556 528 VIT +3
AGI +10
INT +5
135
  • Frozen Insect Shell (60)
  • Aurora Gem (120)
  • Green Fluorescent (3)
71 Sprite’s Vanguard Gauntlets 278 264 AGI +4
INT +3
WIL +2
116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (80)
  • Aurora Gem (100)
  • Sky Mushroom (3)
72 Sprite’s Vanguard Armor Boots 327 311 AGI +5
INT +3
WIL +1
116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (110)
  • Aurora Gem (130)
  • Otherworldly Fish Skeleton (3)
72 Hellscream Leggings 711 506 STR +23
VIT +17
AGI +14
150
  • Sprite’s Vanguard Greaves (1)
  • Moonstone Sand (5)
  • Glass Wings (6)
73 Hellscream Gauntlets 359 255 STR +14
VIT +7
WIL +6
130
  • Sprite’s Vanguard Gauntlets (1)
  • Snowflake Vines (2)
  • Griffon Sharp Claws (7)
73 Hellscream Armor Boots 418 298 STR +12
VIT +8
AGI +7
130
  • Sprite’s Vanguard Armor Boots (1)
  • Barrier Stone (2)
  • Griffon Sharp Claws (7)
74 Hellscream Breastplate 784 559 STR +28
VIT +14
AGI +12
150
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Earth (24)
  • Soul Crystal Jade (15)
  • Auroral Vanilla (3)
75 Hellscream Helmet 609 434 STR +14
VIT +8
WIL +5
130
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Sky (24)
  • Essence of Magical Power (4)
  • Sprite’s Tears (1)
76 Sprite’s Frostbite Greaves 582 553 VIT +5
AGI +8
INT +7
135
  • Frozen Insect Shell (70)
  • Aurora Gem (110)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (4)
76 Sprite’s Frostbite Gloves 291 276 AGI +5
INT +3
WIL +2
116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (60)
  • Aurora Gem (120)
  • Ice Agate (4)
77 Sprite’s Frostbite Boots 342 325 AGI +6
INT +3
WIL +1
116
  • Frozen Insect Shell (120)
  • Aurora Gem (120)
  • Ice Agate (4)
77 Arctic Flame Leggings 744 530 STR +25
VIT +21
AGI +14
150
  • Sprite's Frostbite Greaves (1)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (6)
  • Radiant Crystal (2)
78 Arctic Flame Gauntlets 375 267 STR +13
VIT +9
WIL +8
130
  • Sprite's Frostbite Gloves (1)
  • Ice Agate (7)
  • Hellhound's Baby Tooth (2)
78 Arctic Flame Armor Boots 437 311 STR +12
VIT +10
AGI +8
130
  • Sprite's Frostbite Boots (1)
  • Silver Dragon Tooth (7)
  • Golden Laurel Leaf (2)
79 Arctic Flame Breastplate 757 584 STR +27
VIt +18
AGI +15
150
  • Soul Crystal Jade (18)
  • Hellhound's Baby Tooth (3)
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Earth (25)
80 Arctic Flame Helmet 636 453 STR +12
VIT +11
WIL +7
130
  • Essence of Magical Power (5)
  • Hellhound's Baby Tooth (2)
  • Saphael’s Soul of the Sky (25)
77 Glacial Leggings 822 585 STR +47
VIT +38
AGI +35
150
  • Arctic Flame Leggings (1)
  • Survivor Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
78 Glacial Gauntlets 414 295 STR +26
VIT +18
WIL +16
130
  • Arctic Flame Gauntlets (1)
  • Old Tablet Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
78 Glacial Armor Boots 483 344 STR +24
VIT +19
AGI +17
130
  • Arctic Flame Armor Boots (1)
  • Courageous Fighter’s Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
79 Glacial Breastplate 905 645 STR +50
VIT +40
AGI +30
150
  • Arctic Flame Breastplate (1)
  • Rescuer's Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
80 Glacial Helm 702 500 STR +28
VIT +19
WIL +17
130
  • Arctic Flame Helmet (1)
  • Vengeful Emblem (1)
  • Saphael's Fragments (30)
77 Hyperborean Pants 870 638 STR +58
VIT +49
AGI +43
150
  • Glacial Leggings (1)
  • Arctic Flame Leggings (1)
  • Ancient Vines (60)
78 Hyperborean Fists 438 322 STR +33
VIT +25
WIL +17
130
  • Glacial Gauntlets (1)
  • Arctic Flame Gauntlets (1)
  • Beast Soul Crystal (58)
78 Hyperborean Boots 511 375 STR +31
VIT +26
AGI +18
130
  • Glacial Armor Boots (1)
  • Arctic Flame Armor Boots (1)
  • Beast Soul Crystal (58)
79 Hyperborean Shell 956 704 STR +58
VIT +55
AGI +47
150
  • Glacial Breastplate (1)
  • Arctic Flame Breastplate (1)
  • Star Beast Tooth (68)
80 Hyperborean Helm 741 546 STR +36
VIT +25
AGI +19
130
  • Glacial Helmet (1)
  • Arctic Flame Helmet (1)
  • Beast Soul Crystal (75)
81 Sprite’s Nightmare Greaves 608 577 VIT +4
AGI +12
INT +6
135
  • Black Crystal Wool (80)
  • Strange Gem (130)
  • One-Ear Rabbit Tooth (4)
81 Sprite’s Nightmare Gloves 304 288 AGI +6
INT +3
WIL +2
116
  • Black Crystal Wool (90)
  • Strange Gem (120)
  • Soul Stone (4)
82 Sprite’s Nightmare Boots 357 339 AGI +5
INT +4
WIL +2
116
  • Black Crystal Wool (130)
  • Strange Gem (140)
  • Soul Stone (4)
82 Sinful Leggings 776 553 STR +32
VIT +19
AGI +15
150
  • Sprite’s Nightmare Greaves (1)
  • Rainbow Lizard’s Tongue (6)
  • Blood Tear (2)
83 Sinful Gauntlets 391 278 STR +15
VIT +10
WIL +8
130
  • Sprite’s Nightmare Gloves (1)
  • Rainbow Emerald (7)
  • Unicorn’s Horn (2)
83 Sinful Armor Boots 456 325 STR +14
VIT +10
AGI +9
130
  • Sprite’s Nightmare Boots (1)
  • Rainbow Lizard’s Tongue (7)
  • Chaos Aurora Rose (2)
84 Sinful Breastplate 855 609 STR +32
VIT +18
AGI +16
150
  • Life Crystal (21)
  • Unicorn’s Horn (3)
  • Deep Earth Power (26)
85 Sinful Helmet 663 472 STR +14
VIT +10
WIL +9
130
  • Divine Essence (6)
  • Unicorn’s Horn (2)
  • Deep Heaven Power (26)

Alchemy ArmorEdit

Level 70 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
70 Lightspeed Helmet 582 414 STR +10
VIT +8
WIL +6
110
  • Blueprint: Lightspeed Helmet
  • Bloodbath Helmet (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (8)
70 Lightspeed Breastplate 756 538 STR +22
VIT +15
AGI +11
127
  • Blueprint: Lightspeed Breastplate
  • Bloodbath Breastplate (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (8)
70 Lightspeed Leggings 698 497 STR +18
VIT +17
AGI +13
127
  • Blueprint: Lightspeed Leggings
  • Bloodbath Leggings (1)
  • Illusionary Consuming Nucleus (6)
70 Lightspeed Vambraces 349 248 STR +11
VIT +7
WIL +6
110
  • Blueprint: Lightspeed Vambraces
  • Bloodbath Gauntlets (1)
  • Illusionary Consuming Nucleus (4)
70 Lightspeed Armor Boots 407 290 STR +9
VIT +8
AGI +7
110
  • Blueprint: Lightspeed Armor Boots
  • Bloodbath Armor Boots (1)
  • Condensed Consuming Nucleus (4)
70 Fettered Helmet 582 414 STR +8
VIT +10
WIL +6
110
  • Blueprint: Fettered Helmet
  • Epiphany Helmet (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (20)
70 Fettered Breastplate 756 538 STR +14
VIT +23
AGI +11
127
  • Blueprint: Fettered Breastplate
  • Epiphany Breastplate (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (20)
70 Fettered Leggings 698 497 STR +16
VIT +19
AGI +13
127
  • Blueprint: Fettered Leggings
  • Epiphany Leggings (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (15)
70 Fettered Vambrace 349 248 STR +7
VIT +11
WIL +6
110
  • Blueprint: Fettered Vambrace
  • Epiphany Gauntlets (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (10)
70 Fettered Armor Boots 407 290 STR +8
VIT +9
AGI +7
110
  • Blueprint: Fettered Armor Boots
  • Epiphany Armor Boots (1)
  • Cracked Ancient Superalloy (10)
Level 80 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
80 Mortal Sorrow Helmet 636 453 STR +13
VIT +10
WIL +7
110
  • Blueprint: Mortal Sorrow Helmet
  • Hellscream Helmet (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (8)
80 Mortal Sorrow Breastplate 827 589 STR +30
VIT +17
AGI +13
127
  • Blueprint: Mortal Sorrow Breastplate
  • Hellscream Breastplate (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (8)
80 Mortal Sorrow Leggings 763 544 STR +24
VIT +19
AGI +17
127
  • Blueprint: Mortal Sorrow Leggings
  • Hellscream Leggings (1)
  • Illusionary Karma Nucleus (6)
80 Mortal Sorrow Gauntlets 381 272 STR +14
VIT +9
WIL +7
110
  • Blueprint: Mortal Sorrow Gauntlets
  • Hellscream Gauntlets (1)
  • Illusionary Karma Nucleus (4)
80 Mortal Sorrow Armor Boots 445 317 STR +12
VIT +10
AGI +8
110
  • Blueprint: Mortal Sorrow Armor Boots
  • Hellscream Armor Boots (1)
  • Condensed Karma Nucleus (4)
80 Divine Sorrow Helmet 636 453 STR +9
VIT +13
WIL +8
110
  • Blueprint: Divine Sorrow Helmet
  • Arctic Flame Helmet (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (20)
80 Divine Sorrow Breastplate 827 589 STR +18
VIT +28
AGI +14
127
  • Blueprint: Divine Sorrow Breastplate
  • Arctic Flame Breastplate (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (20)
80 Divine Sorrow Leggings 763 544 STR +24
VIT +19
AGI +17
127
  • Blueprint: Divine Sorrow Leggings
  • Arctic Flame Leggings (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (15)
80 Divine Sorrow Gauntlets 381 272 STR +14
VIT +9
WIL +7
110
  • Blueprint: Divine Sorrow Gauntlets
  • Arctic Flame Gauntlets (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (10)
80 Divine Sorrow Boots 445 317 STR +12
VIT +10
AGI +8
110
  • Blueprint: Divine Sorrow Boots
  • Arctic Flame Armor Boots (1)
  • Dull Ancient Superalloy (10)

PvP ArmorEdit

Level 75 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
75 Butcher's Helmet 641 456 STR +14
VIT +11
WIL +7
+4% chance to evade 130 14,000
75 Butcher's Breastplate 833 593 STR +26
VIT +20
AGI +18
+4% chance to evade 150 17,000
75 Butcher's Leggings 769 548 STR +24
VIT +23
AGI +17
+2% chance to evade 150 11,000
75 Butcher's Gauntlets 384 274 STR +13
VIT +10
WIL +9
+2% chance to evade 130 11,000
75 Butcher's Armor Boots 448 319 STR +12
VIT +11
AGI +7
+2% chance to evade 130 11,000
Level 85 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
85 Soul Sealer Helmet 697 497 STR +15
VIT +13
WIL +8
+4% chance to evade 130 17,000
85 Soul Sealer Breastplate 906 646 STR +33
VIT +21
AGI +18
+4% chance to evade 150 20,000
85 Soul Sealer Leggings 837 596 STR +31
VIT +22
AGI +19
+2% chance to evade 150 13,000
85 Soul Sealer Gauntlets 418 298 STR +14
VIT +13
WIL +9
+2% chance to evade 130 13,000
85 Soul Sealer Armor Boots 488 347 STR +13
VIT +12
AGI +11
+2% chance to evade 130 13,000

GvG ArmorEdit

Level 70 GvG Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Crystal Guardian Points
70 Eternal Power Helmet 612 436 STR +11
VIT +10
WIL +9
+500 HP
+150 MP
130 11,000
70 Eternal Power Breastplate 796 567 STR +27
VIT +18
AGI +15
+500 HP
+200 MP
150 13,000
70 Eternal Power Leggings 735 523 STR +25
VIT +19
AGI +16
+425 HP
+275 MP
150 8,000
70 Eternal Power Gauntlets 367 261 STR +14
VIT +9
WIL +7
+375 HP
+275 MP
130 8,000
70 Eternal Power Armor Boots 428 305 STR +12
VIT +10
AGI +8
+475 HP
+175 MP
130 8,000
Level 80 GvG Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Crystal Guardian Points
80 Endless Battle Helmet 669 477 STR +17
VIT +10
WIL +7
+760 HP
+280 MP
130 14,000
80 Endless Battle Breastplate 870 620 STR +31
VIT +20
AGI +17
+760 HP
+330 MP
150 17,000
80 Endless Battle Leggings 803 572 STR +27
VIT +22
AGI +19
+685 HP
+405 MP
150 11,000
80 Endless Battle Gauntlets 401 286 STR +15
VIT +11
WIL +8
+635 HP
+405 MP
130 11,000
80 Endless Battle Armor Boots 468 333 STR +13
VIT +12
AGI +9
+735 HP
+305 MP
130 11,000

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
67-70 Epiphany Set Physical Defense +10%, Magic Defense +10% WIL +21, Physical Critical Damage +25% Malice caused by damage +35%, Evasion +5%
70 Eternal Power Set Received Critical Attack Rate -27%, STR + 22, VIT + 7 Max HP + 17%, All Damage Received - 15% 20% chance of causing double attack when starting standard attacks, 40% chance of triggering effects when attacking: Physical Penetration + 30% for 7 seconds.
70 Fettered Set Corrosive Slash Damage +20% VIT +50 30% chance of triggering effects when attacking: Target's VIT and WIL -10% effect lasts for 10 seconds.
70 Lightspeed Set Movement Speed +5%, 30% chance of causing double damage when attacking 30% chance of triggering effects when attacking: The target's defense -20% for 10 seconds. 20% chance of reflecting 50% of Physical Damage when attacked.
72-75 Hellscream Set STR +12, Physical attack +10% Physical Critical Rate +10%, Hit Rate +20% Malice caused by damage +45%, MP +15%
75 Butcher's Set STR +20, VIT +16, Received critical hit rate -30% All Resistances +40%, Evasion +20%, Received Damage -15% Received Physical Critical Damage -50%, HP +20%, 60% chance of triggering effects when starting physical critical attacks: Attack Speed and Cast Speed +30% for 5 seconds.
77-80 Arctic Flame Set STR +20, VIT +20 Attack Speed +20%, Hit +10% Physical Critical Attack rate +30%, 10% chance of triggering effects when attacked. Ability: Reduce the cooldown time of all skills by 0.5 second
77-80 Glacial Set STR +25, VIT +30 Attack Speed +30%, Hit Rate +20% Physical Critical Attack rate +40%, 10% chance of triggering effects when attacked. Ability: Reduce the cooldown time of all skills by 1.0 second
80 Endless Battle Set Received Critical Attack Rate -30%, STR + 30, VIT + 15 Max HP + 20%, All Damage Received - 20% 30% chance of causing double attack when starting standard attacks, 50% chance of triggering effects when attacking: Physical Penetration + 30% for 7 seconds.
80 Divine Sorrow Set Max HP +15%, Movement Speed +10% 30% chance of triggering effects when attacked: Attack Speed +40%, Physical defense +18% for 8 seconds. VIT +40, 30% chance of triggering effects when attacking: Gain a "Rechargeable Core", Received Damage -3% it lasts for 10 seconds and stacks up to 5 times at most.
80 Mortal Sorrow Set Physical Critical Attack Rate +7%, Evasion +5% AGI +30, 30% chance of causing double damage when attacking Core Slash Damage +35%, Attack Speed +15%
82-85 Sinful Set Malice caused by damage +15%, Evasion +15% Physical Critical Damage +25%, Hit +10% 50% chance to activate weapon ability when attacked. Ability: Received Damage -40% for 5 seconds. Cooldown time: 1 minute.
85 Soul Sealer Set STR +30, VIT +20, Received critical hit rate -15% All Resistances +40%, Evasion +20%, Received Damage -20% Received Physical Critical Damage -60%, HP +20%, 70% chance of triggering effects when starting physical critical attacks: Attack Speed and Cast Speed +30% for 7 seconds.


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.