Fandom

Grand Fantasia Wikia

Druid Armor

17,176pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

NoteEdit

This is a list of armors for Druids (91-100). For other class armors, please scroll down and check their respective links. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Also, please note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show up.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
91 Sprite’s Purifying Trousers 725 689 VIT +13 135
  • Magical Leather (80)
  • Spider Tree Root (130)
  • Magic Doll Heart (4)
91 Sprite’s Purifying Gloves 363 344 INT +13 116
  • Magical Leather (100)
  • Spider Tree Root (110)
  • Dream Sprite Hair (4)
92 Sprite’s Purifying Boots 426 405 WIL +13 116
  • Magical Leather (120)
  • Spider Tree Root (150)
  • Magic Doll Heart (4)
92 Ode of Life Leggings 785 717 VIT +29
INT +23
WIL +26
135
  • Sprite’s Purifying Trousers (1)
  • Nightmare Leaf (6)
  • Blue Dragon Eye (2)
93 Ode of Life Gloves 396 362 VIT +13
INT +15
WIL +11
116
  • Sprite’s Purifying Gloves (1)
  • Fear Fish Bone (7)
  • Jade Crystal Narcissus (2)
93 Ode of Life Boots 462 421 VIT +12
INT +15
WIL +12
116
  • Sprite’s Purifying Boots (1)
  • Nightmare Leaf (7)
  • Ancient Volcano Stone (2)
94 Ode of Life Robe 864 789 VIT +29
INT +26
WIL +23
135
  • Obsidian Crystal (8)
  • Red Jade Narcissus (3)
  • Otherworldly Soul of Earth (28)
95 Ode of Life Crown 670 612 VIT 14+
INT +14
WIL +11
116
  • Glass Magic Jade (26)
  • Blue Dragon Eye (2)
  • Otherworldly Soul of the Sky (28)
96 Sprite’s Festive Trousers 468 701 VIT +14 135
  • Luminous Eyeball (80)
  • Frosted Weed (130)
  • Magic Boar Tusk (4)
96 Sprite’s Festive Gloves 376 358 INT +14 116
  • Luminous Eyeball (100)
  • Frosted Weed (110)
  • Time Fruit (4)
97 Sprite’s Festive Boots 451 412 WIL +14 116
  • Luminous Eyeball (120)
  • Frosted Weed (150)
  • Magic Boar Tusk (4)
97 Ancient Call Trousers 799 760 STR +26
VIT +30
WIL +28
135
  • Sprite’s Festive Trousers (1)
  • Colorful Bee Stinger (6)
  • Demonic Bloody Rose (2)
98 Ancient Call Gloves 403 383 STR +16
VIT +15
INT +11
116
  • Sprite’s Festive Gloves (1)
  • Hellfire Devil Flower (7)
  • Giant Golden Bird Feather (2)
98 Ancient Call Boots 470 446 STR +15
VIT +14
WIL +13
116
  • Sprite’s Festive Boots (1)
  • Colorful Bee Stinger (7)
  • Coldfrost Crystal (2)
99 Ancient Call Vestment 879 835 STR +27
VIT +27
INT +30
135
  • Obsidian Crystal (9)
  • Giant Golden Bird Feather (3)
  • Otherworldly Soul of Earth (29)
100 Ancient Call Crown 681 647 STR +13
VIT +15
INT +13
116
  • Glass Magic Jade (29)
  • Coldfrost Crystal (2)
  • Otherworldly Soul of the Sky (29)
97 Shapeshifter’s Trousers 882 838 STR +44
VIT +52
WILL +48
135
  • Ancient Call Trousers (1)
  • Emblem of Liberty (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
98 Shapeshifter’s Gloves 444 422 STR +26
VIT +24
WIL +22
116
  • Ancient Call Gloves (1)
  • Emblem of Justice (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
98 Shapeshifter’s Boots 518 492 STR +36
VIT +18
WIL +18
116
  • Ancient Call Boots (1)
  • Emblem of Dreams (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
99 Shapeshifter’s Vestment 969 920 STR +45
VIT +45
INT +54
135
  • Ancient Call Vestment (1)
  • Emblem of Honor (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
100 Shapeshifter’s Circlet 751 713 STR +23
VIT +26
INT +23
116
  • Ancient Call Crown (1)
  • Emblem of Light (1)
  • Saphael’s Soul of Honor (30)
97 Dawn Pants 937 891 STR +55
VIT +64
WIL +61
135
  • Shapeshifter’s Trousers (1)
  • Ancient Call Trousers (1)
  • Amethyst Fang (60)
98 Dawn Gloves 468 446 STR +34
VIT +30
INT +26
116
  • Shapeshifter’s Gloves (1)
  • Ancient Call Gloves (1)
  • Wavelike Illusory Algae (58)
98 Dawn Boots 546 520 STR +33
VIT +29
WIL +28
116
  • Shapeshifter’s Boots (1)
  • Ancient Call Boots (1)
  • Ancient Meteorite (45)
99 Dawn Robe 1015 966 STR +60
VIT +56
INT +64
135
  • Shapeshifter’s Vestment (1)
  • Ancient Call Vestment (1)
  • Ancient Meteorite (68)
100 Dawn Halo 780 743 STR +29
VIT +32
INT +29
116
  • Shapeshifter’s Circlet (1)
  • Ancient Call Circlet (1)
  • Wavelike Illusory Algae (75)

PvP ArmorEdit

Level 95 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
95 Psionic Helmet 657 624 VIT +26
INT +13
+6% chance to evade 116 21,500
95 Psionic Armor Long Robe 854 811 VIT +42
INT +30
+6% chance to evade 135 25,000
95 Psionic Tights 788 749 VIT +42
INT +30
+4% chance to evade 135 17,000
95 Psionic Gloves 394 374 VIT +26
INT +13
+4% chance to evade 116 17,000
95 Psionic Boots 460 437 VIT +26
INT +13
+4% chance to evade 116 17,000

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
92-95 Ode of Life Set Will +30, VIT +10, Cast Speed +10% INT +20, Recover 75 HP and MP every 5 sec Magic attack +10% and MP +15%, Malice -30%
95 Psionic Set INT +30, VIT +30, 85% chance to activate equipment ability when attacking: Enemy Nature Resistance -100% for 20 sec Received Critical Attack Rate -35%, WIL +20, Multi-wing Sharp Arrow Damage +45%, 30% chance of causing triple damage when starting standard attacks Evasion +35%, Hit +30%, 70% chance of activating equipment ability when attacking: Target's INT -200 and Movement Speed -30% for 15 sec
97-100 Ancient Call Set STR +20, Will +30, Melee Attack Speed and Cast Speed +10% 15% chance for attacks to inflict double damage, 10% chance when attacking to enter Ancient Call state: Movement Speed and Evade +5% Stacks up to 4 times for 8 sec INT +40, Hit +10%, Fire resistance +15, +400 Holy damage when attacking.
97-100 Shapeshifter Set STR +40, INT +30, Cast Speed +15% VIT +60, All damage received -18%, Shield of Eternity duration +6 sec, Guardian Flight duration for friendly units +6 sec Wolf Bite and Ape Rage damage +50%, $20% chance when attacking to achieve Heart of the Wilderness state: Leech 30% of standard attack damage Melee Attack Speed +60% for 4 sec


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.