Fandom

Grand Fantasia Wikia

Cleric Armor

17,177pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

NoteEdit

This is a list of the armors Clerics (level 31-65) can use but future class changes for this branch (Prophets, Saints and Archangels) can also use the armor as well. Please scroll down for a link to the armors that you can also use for the respective classes that you are looking for. All set bonuses are on the bottom table. Also, please note that the tables are all collapsible. Please click the [Expand] button for the information to show up.

Sprite ArmorEdit

Advanced Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
31 Mist Slacks 350 281 -- 115
  • Monster Leather (57)
  • Silverleaf Branch (39)
32 Mist Gloves 178 143 -- 98
  • Monster Leather (67)
  • Silverleaf Branch (29)
33 Mist Magic Boots 212 169 -- 98
  • Monster Leather (72)
  • Silverleaf Branch (24)
34 Sprite's Mist Slacks 395 375 INT +6 115
  • Mist Slacks (1)
  • Monster Leather (32)
  • Green Wetland Coral (3)
35 Sprite's Mist Gloves 201 190 INT +3 98
  • Mist Gloves (1)
  • Monster Leather (36)
  • Green Wetland Coral (3)
36 Sprite's Mist Magic Boots 237 226 INT +4 98
  • Mist Magic Boots (1)
  • Monster Leather (40)
  • Prismatic Gemstone (3)
37 Rising Sun Slacks 445 411 VIT +10
INT +9
WIL +5
115
  • Sprite's Mist Slacks (1)
  • Magic Crystal (3)
  • Hundred-Layer Petal (5)
38 Rising Sun Gloves 226 208 INT +6
WIL +4
98
  • Sprite's Mist Gloves (1)
  • Magic Crystal (3)
  • Giant Lizard Scale (5)
39 Rising Sun Boots 267 246 VIT +6
WIL +4
98
  • Sprite's Mist Magic Boots (1)
  • Dreamy Essence (1)
  • Dragontongue Grass Root (5)
40 Rising Sun Robe 494 469 VIT +8
INT +8
WIL +8
115
  • Saphael's Spirit of The Earth (6)
  • Magic Crystal (6)
41 Rising Sun Crown 385 366 INT +4
WIL +6
98
  • Saphael's Spirit of The Sky (6)
  • Dreamy Essence (2)
41 Heavenly Spirit Slacks 409 327 -- 115
  • Magical Scales (67)
  • Amber Branch (45)
42 Heavenly Spirit Gloves 207 165 -- 98
  • Magical Scales (82)
  • Amber Branch (30)
43 Heavenly Spirit Boots 244 196 -- 98
  • Magical Scales (87)
  • Amber Branch (25)
44 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks 455 432 INT +8 115
  • Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
  • Magical Scales (42)
  • Lichen-Covered Stone (3)
45 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves 230 219 VIT +4 98
  • Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
  • Magical Scales (45)
  • Life Crystal (3)
46 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots 272 258 VIT +5 98
  • Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
  • Magical Scales (50)
  • Prismatic Gemstone (3)
47 Dawn Goddess Slacks 509 469 AGI +8
INT +12
WIL +10
115
  • Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
  • Magic Crystal (4)
  • Blue Transforming (6)
48 Dawn Goddess Gloves 257 237 AGI +5
WIL +8
98
  • Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
  • Magic Crystal (4)
  • Immortal Ginseng Root (7)
48 Dawn Goddess Boots 304 280 INT +8
WIL +5
98
  • Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
  • Dreamy Essence (1)
  • Panther Skin (7)
50 Dawn Goddess Robe 560 532 AGI +6
INT +12
WIL +12
115
  • Saphael's Blood of the Earth (12)
  • Magic Crystal (8)
51 Dawn Goddess Circlet 436 414 AGI +8
WIL +5
98
  • Saphael's Blood of the Sky (12)
  • Dreamy Essence (2)
Expert Armor
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
51 Pontiff Slacks 462 370 -- 115
  • Dragon Hide (75)
  • Elder Branch (53)
  • Luminous Thorn (1)
52 Pontiff Gloves 233 186 -- 98
  • Dragon Hide (81)
  • Elder Branch (45)
  • Luminous Thorn (1)
53 Pontiff Longboots 275 220 -- 98
  • Dragon Hide (95)
  • Elder Branch (63)
  • Green Emerald (1)
54 Sprite's Pontiff Slacks 513 487 INT +10 115
  • Pontiff Slacks (1)
  • Dragon Hide (52)
  • Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
55 Sprite's Pontiff Gloves 259 246 INT +5 98
  • Pontiff Gloves (1)
  • Dragon Hide (56)
  • Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
56 Sprite's Pontiff Longboots 306 291 INT +6 98
  • Pontiff Longboots (1)
  • Dragon Hide (60)
  • Magic White Silver (3)
57 Founding Order Slacks 572 527 VIT +9
INT +15
WIL +12
115
  • Sprite's Pontiff Slacks (1)
  • Radiant Crystal (5)
  • Glass Orchid (6)
58 Founding Order Gloves 288 266 VIT +6
WIL +9
98
  • Sprite's Pontiff Gloves (1)
  • Radiant Crystal (5)
  • Ageless Wood (1)
59 Founding Order Boots 340 314 INT +8
WIL +7
98
  • Sprite's Pontiff Longboots (1)
  • Deep Essence (1)
  • Dream Crystal (1)
59 Founding Order Robe 621 590 VIT +12
INT +12
WIL +12
115
  • Saphael's Heart of the Earth (18)
  • Radiant Crystal (10)
59 Founding Order Crown 478 454 VIT +6
WIL +9
98
  • Saphael's Heart of the Sky (18)
  • Deep Essence (2)
61 Sprite's Trousers of Discipline 554 527 VIT +14 135
  • Strange Beast's Skin (100)
  • Crystallized Branch (50)
  • Star Seed (3)
61 Sprite's Gloves of Discipline 277 263 INT +7 116
  • Strange Beast's Skin (80)
  • Crystallized Branch (70)
  • Star Seed (3)
62 Sprite's Boots of Discipline 327 310 STR +7 116
  • Strange Beast's Skin (120)
  • Crystallized Branch (90)
  • Brilliant Silver (3)
63 Priest of the Covenant Trousers 604 551 STR +16
VIT +16
INT +10
135
  • Sprite's Trousers of Discipline (1)
  • Brilliant Silver (5)
  • Evil Insect Parts (6)
63 Priest of the Covenant Gloves 305 278 STR +7
VIT +7
INT +7
116
  • Sprite's Gloves of Discipline (1)
  • Star Seed (5)
  • Bigfoot Eye (6)
63 Priest of the Covenant Boots 356 324 STR +6
VIT +6
INT +9
116
  • Sprite's Boots of Discipline (1)
  • Ice Beast's Teeth (1)
  • Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (7)
64 Priest of the Covenant Robe 667 609 STR +10
VIT +18
INT +14
135
  • Saphael's Heart of the Earth (22)
  • Radiant Crystal (15)
  • Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (3)
65 Priest of the Covenant Hat 518 473 STR +5
VIT +7
INT +9
116
  • Saphael's Heart of the Sky (22)
  • Deep Essence (4)
  • Ice Beast's Teeth (3)

Alchemy ArmorEdit

Level 60 Alchemy Sets
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Materials
60 Fanatic's Conviction Crown 493 450 VIT+7
WIL+11
98
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Crown
  • Founding Order Crown (1)
  • Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
60 Fanatic's Conviction Vestment 640 584 VIT+10
INT+10
WIL+16
115
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Vestment
  • Founding Order Robe (1)
  • Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
60 Fanatic's Conviction Slacks 591 539 VIT+10
INT+12
WIL+14
115
  • Blueprint:Fanatic's Conviction Slacks
  • Founding Order Slacks (1)
  • Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (6)
60 Fanatic's Conviction Gloves 296 270 VIT+9
WIL+9
98
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Gloves
  • Founding Order Gloves (1)
  • Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (4)
60 Fanatic's Conviction Boots 345 315 INT+8
WIL+10
98
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Boots
  • Founding Order Boots (1)
  • Condensed Chaos Nucleus (4)
60 Fanatic's Faith Crown 493 450 VIT+7
WIL+11
98
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Crown
  • Founding Order Crown (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
60 Fanatic's Faith Vestment 640 584 VIT+12
INT+12
WIL+12
115
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Vestment
  • Founding Order Robe (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
60 Fanatic's Faith Slacks 591 539 VIT+9
INT+15
WIL+12
115
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Slacks
  • Founding Order Slacks (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (15)
60 Fanatic's Faith Gloves 296 270 VIT+6
WIL+9
98
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Gloves
  • Founding Order Gloves (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)
60 Fanatic's Faith Boots 345 315 INT+10
WIL+8
98
  • Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Boots
  • Founding Order Boots (1)
  • Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)

PvP ArmorEdit

Level 45 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
45 Ancient Sect Ritual Cap 410 385 VIT +8
INT +4
+2% chance to evade 98 4,000
44 Ancient Sect Armored Robe 532 501 VIT +12
INT +8
WIL +4
+2% chance to evade 115 5,000
43 Ancient Sect Leggings 491 462 VIT +12
INT +8
WIL +4
+1% chance to evade 115 3,000
42 Ancient Sect Gloves 248 231 VIT +6
INT +4
WIL +2
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000
41 Ancient Sect Magic Boots 289 270 VIT +8
INT +4
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000
Level 55 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
55 Supreme Secret Society Cap 488 459 VIT +12
INT +6
+2% chance to evade 98 8,000
55 Supreme Secret Society Robe 632 596 VIT +24
INT +12
+2% chance to evade 115 10,000
55 Supreme Secret Society Leggings 584 550 VIT +24
INT +12
+1% chance to evade 115 6,000
55 Supreme Secret Society Gloves 295 275 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000
55 Supreme Secret Society Magic Boots 343 321 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000
Level 65 PvP Set
Level Name Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Saphael’s Heart Points
65 Aeon Council Crown 518 473 VIT +14
INT +7
+4% chance to evade 116 11,000
65 Aeon Council Robe 674 616 VIT +28
INT +14
+4% chance to evade 135 13,000
65 Aeon Council Leggings 622 568 VIT +28
INT +14
+2% chance to evade 135 8,000
65 Aeon Council Gloves 311 284 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000
65 Aeon Council Boots 368 331 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000

Set BonusesEdit

Set Bonuses
Set Level Set Name 3-Piece Bonus 4-Piece Bonus 5-Piece Bonus
37-41 Rising Sun Set 15% Casting Time Reduction VIT +5, STR +2 Magical and Physical Damage +15%
41-45 Ancient Sect Set VIT +15, 75 chance to reduce target's light resistance by 50% when attacking for 15 sec Chance of taking a Critical Hit -20%, Chance of Casting Interruption -60% Holy Light Grenade damage +40%, 35% chance to reduce target's casting speed by -30% when attacked for 8 sec
47-51 Dawn Goddess Set Chance of Casting Interruption -60% VIT +9, STR +6 Holy Hammer Crush Damage +75%
55 Supreme Secret Society Set VIT +22, 75 chance to reduce target's light resistance by 100% when attacking for 15 sec Chance of taking a Critical Hit -30%, Chance of Casting Interruption -75% Light Resistance +60%, 35% chance to reduce target's casting speed by -50% when attacked for 8 sec
57-59 Founding Order Set VIT +9 INT +12 Chance of Casting Interruption -40%, Casting Time Reduction 20% Physical and Magical critical hit rate +20%
60 Fanatic's Conviction Set Casting costs -25 MP, Lightning Resistance +60% VIT+12, attacks have a 30% chance of causing target to have a 60% chance of Magic skill casting failure for 6 sec Magic Attack +23%, Magic Critical damage +10%
60 Fanatic's Faith Set Magic Defense +15%, Fire Resistance +60% INT +15, attacks have a 22% chance of making the target lose an additional 550 MP when using skills for 12 sec Cast Speed +30%, Magic Critical Damage +15%
62-65 Priest of the Covenant Set VIT +14 Shield block +10% Shining Finger Damage +30%, Hit +10% Chance of Casting Interruption -60%, Casting Time Reduction 30%
65 Aeon Council Set VIT +28, +15% casting time reduction, 75% chance to decrease enemy's Light Resistance -100% for 15 sec when attacking Chance of receiving any type of Critical Hit -25%, Close-Range Attack and Magic Attack +10% 40% chance to slow enemy's casting speed by +50% for 8 sec when hit, Immunity to dizziness and stun


Armor Information
Novice
Fighter Hunter Acolyte Spellcaster Mechanic
Warrior Archer Priest Mage Machinist
Berserker | Paladin Assassin | Ranger Cleric | Sage Necromancer | Wizard Engineer | Demolitionist
Warlord | Templar Darkstalker | Sharpshooter Prophet | Mystic Demonologist | Archmage Gearmaster | Gunner
Deathknight | Crusader Windshadow | Hawkeye Saint | Shaman Shadowlord | Avatar Cogmaster | Bombardier
Destroyer | Holy Knight Shinobi | Predator Archangel | Druid Shinigami | Warlock Mechmaster | Artillerist

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.